ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

More on those T62s. I will say that if Russia can create some sort of breakout, these will probably do fine in the open terrain. (Always be pessimistic, that way you are never disappointed.)
Those would do just fine in Syria or some other 2nd/3rd world country.

Russia's ability to project force & firepower around the world is evaporating before our eyes.

This war already has a global effect….but not allowing food to arrive is unacceptable. I wouldn’t mind seeing NATO/US throw down a big dick move and make sure this “blockade” ceases
The key is Erdogan. Not even Turkey. Erdogan and Erdogan alone could end the blockade.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
I think we've reached the point of the war where we just wait for a while. Russia is throwing every single troop, weapon, etc... they have at Ukraine right now. Can they survive this onslaught and continue to destroy weaponry. If so, then the tide will turn, but they've got to be able to take Russia's second haymaker, and this time without their properly trained soldiers as probably at least half of those are dead, injured, or captured now.

If they can just contain Russia for the next month, and continue to destroy their equipment then they win. But this is a dangerous time where things could slip.

It would explain Germany's constant stalling.

FTnRihgWQAAvYfn

Assume these are maneuvers but they may also be sending a message to that Russian break away Republic?
Doubt the caption is correct (I wish it was!) but here is more video of Poland moving its forces.
" FLASH #Ukraine️
🇺🇦
: The #Pologne
🇵🇱
has just reinforced its heavy military arsenal along the Belarusian border. According to Polish journalists the #Polonia is about to enter the armed conflict in Ukraine."

FToB82pXsAEWrIC

Doubt this is true but am starting to see it re-tweeted over and over again.

I think we've reached the point of the war where we just wait for a while. Russia is throwing every single troop, weapon, etc... they have at Ukraine right now. Can they survive this onslaught and continue to destroy weaponry. If so, then the tide will turn, but they've got to be able to take Russia's second haymaker, and this time without their properly trained soldiers as probably at least half of those are dead, injured, or captured now.

If they can just contain Russia for the next month, and continue to destroy their equipment then they win. But this is a dangerous time where things could slip.
Former US 3 star generals (Hodges and Hertling) predict that Russia's Donbas offensive will culminate in the next couple of months. Ukraine is holding on very well. I saw yesterday that there are only 12 or so M777's in the fight right now, as Ukraine continues to train more troops on them.

It won't be long before Ukraine is able to launch a significant counter-offensive.

Former US 3 star generals (Hodges and Hertling) predict that Russia's Donbas offensive will culminate in the next couple of months. Ukraine is holding on very well. I saw yesterday that there are only 12 or so M777's in the fight right now, as Ukraine continues to train more troops on them.

It won't be long before Ukraine is able to launch a significant counter-offensive.
I hope so. I am starting to grow pessimistic. I feel they need way more better stuff then what they’ve been given. The gift of AirPower, or lack thereof, could be the difference in all of this.

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT