ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Uh huh. I am sure things have happened locally, but it is not par for the course. If not, I assume you believe what happened in Bucha happened everywhere in Ukraine where Russians were, and continues now.
Should Russia have waited for the west to make the 1st move? If you were Putin and your country suffered 27.5M deaths in WW2, what would TE do?

Genius! They’re doing to their own people who happen to speak Russian. Seems real tolerant.

Weird.

ak.gif

This was not "added" as a US state until 1959.
And belonged to Russia before 1867

But I don't see Nat trying to claim it's Russia's....

Not invade Ukraine. No country was going to invade Russia, or is going to invade russia. That would be idiotic, given the nukes. This was just a plain old land grab.
So, you didn’t watch the video? You didn’t read the interviews of Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande cop to never adhering to the Minsk Agreements so they could buy time to arm Ukraine for their offensive? I missed reading your outrage of Obama overthrowing the democratically elected government in ‘14. I missed your outrage when Kiev killed 14k people because they voted overwhelmingly for Yanukovych and spoke Russian. I missed your outrage when Kiev blocked water from the Dnieper River to Crimea, a crime. I missed your outrage when those Nazi bastards burned people alive in Odessa. Those criminals are still free today. I also missed your outrage when Zelenskyy pushed for nukes at the Munich Conf. 1 months before.

Yeah, me too now.
I tried having a civil discussion with you. You ‘ignored’ all historical antecedents that led to this avoidable war. You ‘ignored’ the Pentagon funded RAND report from 2019. So, it is no surprise you want to ‘ignore’ me now.

You come on this site to hold hands with like minded half-wits and sing Kumbaya. Then Nat comes along with a different world view that isn’t captured by the military industrial complex and everyone takes shots to malign my character. 98% of you dolts refuse to rationally discuss a topic. Smearing is the game by the sock puppets to prevent thoughts that challenge the warmongers narrative from gaining traction.

I tried having a civil discussion with you. You ‘ignored’ all historical antecedents that led to this avoidable war. You ‘ignored’ the Pentagon funded RAND report from 2019. So, it is no surprise you want to ‘ignore’ me now.

You come on this site to hold hands with like minded half-wits and sing Kumbaya. Then Nat comes along with a different world view that isn’t captured by the military industrial complex and everyone takes shots to malign my character. 98% of you dolts refuse to rationally discuss a topic. Smearing is the game by the sock puppets to prevent thoughts that challenge the warmongers narrative from gaining traction.
TLDR

Russia is expansionist. They launch missiles at residential buildings and intentionally bomb children. The Russian military is really into sodomy as a punishment. They cut prisoner’s heads off like ISIS. They rape and loot occupied areas.

Nat is still a Putin simp and still as dumb as he looks.

1xjyxt.jpg

Russia is expansionist. They launch missiles at residential buildings and intentionally bomb children. The Russian military is really into sodomy as a punishment. They cut prisoner’s heads off like ISIS. They rape and loot occupied areas.

Nat is still a Putin simp and still as dumb as he looks.
I’m sorry…is Russia on our border? Or is the U.S. 6k miles from home on the border of Russia? Did Russia agree to allow the Warsaw Pact to dissolve and give up 1/3 of their territory and half their population? Did NATO not expand in 5 waves in violation of their agreement to not move 1 inch past the Elbe River? Answer all the questions smart ass. Validate my opinion that you’re dumber than a box of rocks.

I am thousand percent sure Nat isn't Russian. He's likelier in Calcutta than Moscow
Russians are into cash and hacking. This guy who keeps spouting Brics, admits he follows Indian diplomatic accounts. You think a Russian would do that? This guy is a Russian ass kisser who is Indian. There are many like him. I do not associate with such shit balls.

I guarantee this guy isn't Russian. One million percent.
Collaborator enabling scum is actually less dignified than being an actual bad actor. It makes you a bad actor who is also a sniveling, groveling pussy. Which is a perfect description of the poster in question. Good detective work GoHox.

Collaborator enabling scum is actually less dignified than being an actual bad actor. It makes you a bad actor who is also a sniveling, groveling pussy. Which is a perfect description of the poster in question. Good detective work GoHox.
A pussy is someone demanding his followers to not engage in discussion. That would be you. Because you’re scared. And GoHox is wrong. So, another bad read by you. See a pattern here?

• Haha
Reactions: GOHOX69
Yep. Tiresome shit.
I go back and forth on this. I assume he works at some type of troll farm. So, on the one hand it is kinda gratifying to know our omnibus thread is worthy of some bad actors literally spending money to counter. Makes me feel we are doing something right.

On the other hand he is so incredibly bad at his job that it is mind numbingly boring sifting through his posts. In the end it is shocking his superiors allow him to continue when the quality of his workmanship literally works against their purposes.

Hey troll bosses: might wanna get a new person on the account, this one is f*cking it all up for you.

I go back and forth on this. I assume he works at some type of troll farm. So, on the one hand it is kinda gratifying to know our omnibus thread is worthy of some bad actors literally spending money to counter. Makes me feel we are doing something right.

On the other hand he is so incredibly bad at his job that it is mind numbingly boring sifting through his posts. In the end it is shocking his superiors allow him to continue when the quality of his workmanship literally works against their purposes.

Hey troll bosses: might wanna get a new person on the account, this one is f*cking it all up for you.
You’re a sock puppet. No need to post that. Just give him a nudge. He’s in the cubicle next to you. Your disinformation shtick against the American public is illegal. I saw this on a series from Homeland. How many handles do you have?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT