ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Ft5NmVeWYAIFFkd

Nat is a drain on intelligent speak. He is a waste of toilet paper. Flush that foookkk. His ass is the first ignore for me.

One of the old regime mods, maybe Z, blocked him from this thread when he was trolling relentlessly, much like he is now, at the start of the war. That must have expired after 365 days b/c that is right about how long he was absent from this thread. Maybe @Adam Jacobi can help us here.

Can you imagine the response of the American people if a video like this was posted from our troops? Not sure how the Russia House of Cards military has not collapsed but it may just need a nudge from the Ukraine offensive.
I have a feeling this may be the case. There are several reasons why.

1) For starters, there has been a massive ramp up of Russian and ally propaganda aimed at stopping the war as if it was somehow all America/NATO prolonging conflict. It really seems, too late, for Russia and its shitty country supporters, they have figured out a true peace settlement was only way to avoid a crushing defeat.

2) There is a lot of disinformation on the leaked documents and also the defense capabilities trying to make things seem like Ukraine is running out of steam and facing a difficult task ahead

3) There is ample evidence Russia is extremely thin at modern equipment and trained soldiers.

4) There is ample evidence Ukraine has amassed a formidable force of fresh and well trained troops with modern NATO weapons.

5) There is a ton of confidence in some of the Ukraine commander statements lately. I think they feel a collapse is eminent when they hit. Heck, would not surprise me they are already negotiating surrender with many of these Russian units on the front. It happens a lot at a wars end for invaders not defending their own land or even knowing truly what and why they are fighting this for about to kill them.

I have a feeling this may be the case. There are several reasons why.

1) For starters, there has been a massive ramp up of Russian and ally propaganda aimed at stopping the war as if it was somehow all America/NATO prolonging conflict. It really seems, too late, do Russia and its supporters to have figured out a true peace settlement.

2) There is a lot of disinformation on the leaked documents and also the defense capabilities trying to make things seem like Ukraine is running out of steam and facing a difficult task ahead

3) There is ample evidence Russia is extremely thin at modern equipment and trained soldiers.

4) There is ample evidence Ukraine has amassed a formidable force of fresh and well trained troops with modern NATO weapons.

5) There is a ton of confidence in some of the Ukraine commander statements lately. I think they feel a collapse is eminent when they hit. Heck, would not surprise me they are already negotiating surrender with some of these Russian units on the front.
We'll find out in the next month or so what the truth is....

It really seems, too late, for Russia and its shitty country supporters, they have figured out a true peace settlement was only way to avoid a crushing defeat.
Their biggest problem is they still want a "peace settlement" that cedes parts of Ukraine to Russian control. The Ukrainians are looking at the Russian troops and saying, "Fvck that".

Brazil and Lula...

ABU DHABI, April 16 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva on Sunday again proposed establishing a group of countries not involved with the Russia-Ukraine war to broker peace, saying he had discussed the matter with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping earlier this week.

"I think we need to sit on a table and say, 'that's enough, let's start talking' because war never brought and will never bring any benefit to humanity," said Lula, who has been critical of the United States and the European Union for their role in the conflict.

Even Prigozhin knows that Russia is in trouble.

The Wagner Group leader criticized Russia's "deep state" in an essay published Friday.

Yevgeny Prigozhin said a Ukraine counter-offensive is likely to succeed as Russia is in "crisis."

But he urged Russians to keep fighting and ignore the elites who want to cut losses, per Sky News.

Brazil and Lula...

ABU DHABI, April 16 (Reuters) - Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva on Sunday again proposed establishing a group of countries not involved with the Russia-Ukraine war to broker peace, saying he had discussed the matter with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping earlier this week.

"I think we need to sit on a table and say, 'that's enough, let's start talking' because war never brought and will never bring any benefit to humanity," said Lula, who has been critical of the United States and the European Union for their role in the conflict.

A precondition for any talks would have to include the complete withdrawal of Russian troops from all of Ukraine and an immediate repatriation of all illegally removed Ukrainians from Russian soil. I can't imagine Ukraine would settle for anything less.

A precondition for any talks would have to include the complete withdrawal of Russian troops from all of Ukraine and an immediate repatriation of all illegally removed Ukrainians from Russian soil. I can't imagine Ukraine would settle for anything less.
True....unfortunately it seems the world is dividing up into factions in regards to the Ukraine war.

This article is from February but it seems as if the situation is getting worse....

True....unfortunately it seems the world is dividing up into factions in regards to the Ukraine war.

This article is from February but it seems as if the situation is getting worse....

It's democracy vs autocracy

Why is this surprising in the least? Autocracies are what started WWII

“When America went into Iraq, when America went into Libya, they had their own justifications that we didn’t believe, and now they’re trying to turn the world against Russia. This is unacceptable, too,” Manyathela said. “I still don’t see any justification for invading a country, but we cannot be dictated to about the Russian moves on Ukraine. I honestly feel the U.S. was trying to bully us.”

You can't argue with this reasoning except to point out that if you think it was wrong for the US to invade Iraq, you have to be consistent on the Russian invasion of Ukraine. And the US has to get the fvck out of the invasion business.

Last edited:
Entire statement (I bolded some stuff):

A major disinformation and Russian propaganda channel called "Donbass Devushka", which published a fake version of "secret Pentagon documents," is hosted by a former U.S. Navy officer who was recently discharged from military service. The "Mila Girl from Luhansk," who hosts podcasts with pro-Kremlin propagandists, turned out to be Sarah Bils, a divorced American from New Jersey. She was exposed by members of the "North Atlantic Fella Organization" (#NAFO), an online community that fights Russian propaganda. On Twitter, "Donbass Devushka" posted filtered photos of herself and wrote that her name was Mila. NAFO collated the photos and other information from one of the podcast videos and found out that her real name is Sarah Bils, but she had recently officially changed it to another, more Russian name. Bils is a former U.S. Navy officer, recently discharged from active duty. Bils herself claims she was "kicked out" of the military because of her "leftist views." Former associates have expressed concern about her mental health and have called her a habitual liar. Beals' mother claimed that her daughter often made up stories. On social media, "Donbass Devushka" claimed she was traveling between the Russian city of Rostov-on-Don and the Ukrainian city of Luhansk in 2014, but in reality, Bils was suing her ex-husband in Oak Harbor at the time. When Russia began a full-scale invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022, Bils created several Twitter accounts and added Telegram in April. Her Telegram channel publishes more "banned" Twitter content, including memes, fake images, and ultra-violence: such as cheering the killing of a U.S. volunteer who went to Ukraine, videos of dead Ukrainians, and supporting videos of a Ukrainian POW being beheaded by Russian mercenaries from the "Wagner" PMC. In January 2023 Jack Teixeira of the Massachusetts National Guard shared hundreds of classified documents on his Discord server. The Bellingcat investigation revealed the distribution of documents from Teixeira's Discord to 4Chan, Telegram and Twitter. Two versions of the key documents were distributed: one showed that Russian losses far exceeded Ukrainian ones, and the other badly edited version showed the opposite. Belligcat claims that the falsified versions were created by the Telegram channel "Donbass Devushka", but Bils denies this claim. Fox News host Tucker Carlson used the faked version circulated on "Donbass Devushka's" Telegram channel to claim that Ukraine had a 7-to-1 troop loss ratio and is "losing the war" (video). The faked versions were spread by pro-Kremlin propagandists, and "Donbass Devushka" began supporting the well-known Z-channel. In November 2022, The Bell journalists found out that this channel received money from Yevgeny Prigozhin (head pf the PMC "Wagner") and could be linked to the FSB.

Entire statement (I bolded some stuff):

A major disinformation and Russian propaganda channel called "Donbass Devushka", which published a fake version of "secret Pentagon documents," is hosted by a former U.S. Navy officer who was recently discharged from military service. The "Mila Girl from Luhansk," who hosts podcasts with pro-Kremlin propagandists, turned out to be Sarah Bils, a divorced American from New Jersey. She was exposed by members of the "North Atlantic Fella Organization" (#NAFO), an online community that fights Russian propaganda. On Twitter, "Donbass Devushka" posted filtered photos of herself and wrote that her name was Mila. NAFO collated the photos and other information from one of the podcast videos and found out that her real name is Sarah Bils, but she had recently officially changed it to another, more Russian name. Bils is a former U.S. Navy officer, recently discharged from active duty. Bils herself claims she was "kicked out" of the military because of her "leftist views." Former associates have expressed concern about her mental health and have called her a habitual liar. Beals' mother claimed that her daughter often made up stories. On social media, "Donbass Devushka" claimed she was traveling between the Russian city of Rostov-on-Don and the Ukrainian city of Luhansk in 2014, but in reality, Bils was suing her ex-husband in Oak Harbor at the time. When Russia began a full-scale invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022, Bils created several Twitter accounts and added Telegram in April. Her Telegram channel publishes more "banned" Twitter content, including memes, fake images, and ultra-violence: such as cheering the killing of a U.S. volunteer who went to Ukraine, videos of dead Ukrainians, and supporting videos of a Ukrainian POW being beheaded by Russian mercenaries from the "Wagner" PMC. In January 2023 Jack Teixeira of the Massachusetts National Guard shared hundreds of classified documents on his Discord server. The Bellingcat investigation revealed the distribution of documents from Teixeira's Discord to 4Chan, Telegram and Twitter. Two versions of the key documents were distributed: one showed that Russian losses far exceeded Ukrainian ones, and the other badly edited version showed the opposite. Belligcat claims that the falsified versions were created by the Telegram channel "Donbass Devushka", but Bils denies this claim. Fox News host Tucker Carlson used the faked version circulated on "Donbass Devushka's" Telegram channel to claim that Ukraine had a 7-to-1 troop loss ratio and is "losing the war" (video). The faked versions were spread by pro-Kremlin propagandists, and "Donbass Devushka" began supporting the well-known Z-channel. In November 2022, The Bell journalists found out that this channel received money from Yevgeny Prigozhin (head pf the PMC "Wagner") and could be linked to the FSB.

When will Americans realize that many of these calls are "coming from inside the house", and clean up the mess within our own military.

These are the folks who will be at risk of committing actual espionage against our own forces in a real war, and the time to clean them out is now.

Brazil and Lula...

No snark, but why do we care what Lula thinks? Brazil isn’t a player in the war, and his own position is tenuous. Bolsonaro is most likely trying to overthrow Lula.
Brazil and any nation he drags along into the fray isn’t able to force anyone to the table.

No snark, but why do we care what Lula thinks? Brazil isn’t a player in the war, and his own position is tenuous. Bolsonaro is most likely trying to overthrow Lula.
Brazil and any nation he drags along into the fray isn’t able to force anyone to the table.
I think the concern is that this is a pretty clear cut example of "right" and "wrong" sides in this conflict...or as least as clear cut as can be imaginable in todays world. Yet we have a pretty large section of the globe that isn't on board and it includes "Democracies".....a little troubling IMO.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
I think the concern is that this is a pretty clear cut example of "right" and "wrong" sides in this conflict...or as least as clear cut as can be imaginable in todays world. Yet we have a pretty large section of the globe that isn't on board and it includes "Democracies".....a little troubling IMO.
Name a democracy that matters that isn’t on board. Weapons are getting to Ukraine and sanctions are holding.

Name a democracy that matters that isn’t on board. Weapons are getting to Ukraine and sanctions are holding.
I think Brazil, India and South Africa matter. I think it raises a concern that goes beyond Ukraine...if we can't get these countries on board for this...what can we get them on board for moving forward?

Reactions: mnole03 and GES4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT