ADVERTISEMENT

This sanctuary city has reached a breaking point. How many of you liberals will offer up your homes as shelter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007

800 migrant families being booted from Denver shelters as city nears breaking point​

The sanctuary city has been struggling to stretch its limited resources to support the growing number of migrants in the city​

About 8,000 illegal immigrants recorded about 20,000 visits to Denver Health last year, receiving services such as emergency room treatment, primary care, dental care and childbirth. The visits contributed to the system being in the red by about $22 million.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX

800 migrant families being booted from Denver shelters as city nears breaking point​

The sanctuary city has been struggling to stretch its limited resources to support the growing number of migrants in the city​

About 8,000 illegal immigrants recorded about 20,000 visits to Denver Health last year, receiving services such as emergency room treatment, primary care, dental care and childbirth. The visits contributed to the system being in the red by about $22 million.

I'm sure all of the good hearted Christians will lead the way on helping with those who have less.

These people just want to work but fake Christians/fake "religious" folks like yourself sure make it difficult.
The good news is we here in Denver will continue to do our best to support these folks during the humanitarian crisis created by the Texas governor.
HROT libs will virtue signal and that's all.
MAJOR lol at this coming from you.

These people just want to work but fake Christians/fake "religious" folks like yourself sure make it difficult.
The good news is we here in Denver will continue to do our best to support these folks during the humanitarian crisis created by the Texas governor.

MAJOR lol at this coming from you.
What percentage of the illegals that came in 2023 are working?

If they just want to work, why are they saying they are seeking asylum instead of a work permit?

Maybe Fox has an axe to grind with Denver given that Denver is the location of Dominion, who exposed Fox for the POS that they are?

What percentage of the illegals that came in 2023 are working?

If they just want to work, why are they saying they are seeking asylum instead of a work permit?
96.763%.

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
Why do you suppose they tell CBP they are seeking asylum?
Because Venezuela is terrifying as shit right now and they can live with less fear, more money, and more stability in the USA. The whole life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness sounds like a good thing to pursue.

Just in case you want to try and empathize/understand the thinking of these people:

Last edited:

How many mothers with babies as a result of outlawed abortions have you helped? Have you opened the checkbook? Advocated for higher taxes? Maybe opened a spare bedroom in the house?

Or are you a hypocrite?

No idea of your personal stance on abortion, however, you are a "con". And since your party attacks abortion rights you should stand to support poor women who have to bear those children. Just like you’re calling out all libs to house undocumented persons, regardless of their feelings on undocumented immigrants.

Or, again, are you a hypocrite?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
How many mothers with babies as a result of outlawed abortions have you helped? Have you opened the checkbook? Advocated for higher taxes? Maybe opened a spare bedroom in the house?

Or are you a hypocrite?

No idea of your personal stance on abortion, however, you are a "con". And since your party attacks abortion rights you should stand to support poor women who have to bear those children. Just like you’re calling out all libs to house undocumented persons, regardless of their feelings on undocumented immigrants.

Or, again, are you a hypocrite?

I'm indifferent on abortion. Nice try though.

I will answer for them: 0
Wrong again.

As this thread shows, it's easy to wonder if the Fake Christian Right (aka CINO) know how to read, or if they're just purposefully obtuse. Stats do show they are less educated in general, so I suppose it is on brand and to be expected.

I'm indifferent on abortion. Nice try though.
Again. That’s absolutely irrelevant and you didn’t read my post. I don't support undocumented workers in this country but you’re fine asking me how I support them once they are here. Just because I’m a lib and in your world libs support undocumented immigrants.

Conservatives want abortion bans. Have enacted abortion bans. Your personal thoughts mean nothing. You’re a conservative. And by your own definition when you identify with a political ideology you must financially support the outcomes of that political ideology.

Please tell us how many babies you have personally supported born by poor women who wanted an abortion.

Or are you a hypocrite?

Same reason a majority of them dispose of passports and personal ID when they reach the border....
The Boogeyman GIF by Regal

So not one single HROT libtard is walking the walk by taking in a family of ILLEGALS?? Can't be........

So not one single HROT libtard is walking the walk by taking in a family of ILLEGALS?? Can't be........
You and Northern the OP are making great points as to why the Republicans don't want to do anything about stopping or slowing the influx of illegals: you are owning the libs and loving it!

I totally get it: Keep them flowing and push them into those overwhelmed sanctuary cities! Liberals owned! Little girls raped and killed! Liberals owned!

It would be a total disaster for Republicans if the Lankford/Biden "Detain and Deport" bill was passed: The flow of illegals would be cutoff! No more lib owning. Also no more cheap illegals for Corporate Republicans on the farms, slaughterhouses, construction crews, and restaurants.

You and Northern have really clarified my confusion about why Washington conservatives refuse to do anything to slow or stop the flow of immigrants across the border. You guys love it because that way you can own the libs!

You and Northern the OP are making great points as to why the Republicans don't want to do anything about stopping or slowing the influx of illegals: you are owning the libs and loving it!

I totally get it: Keep them flowing and push them into those overwhelmed sanctuary cities! Liberals owned! Little girls raped and killed! Liberals owned!

It would be a total disaster for Republicans if the Lankford/Biden "Detain and Deport" bill was passed: The flow of illegals would be cutoff! No more lib owning. Also no more cheap illegals for Corporate Republicans on the farms, slaughterhouses, construction crews, and restaurants.

You and Northern have really clarified my confusion about why Washington conservatives refuse to do anything to slow or stop the flow of immigrants across the border. You guys love it because that way you can own the libs!
JFC....see a shrink!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT