ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctuary City Denver - spends millions on transporting migrants to other parts of US.

Let's work concurrently on all of this.
500 billion to finish wall

250 billion to Texas

250 billion to sanctuary cities

New arrivals must be certified fluent in English to gain citizenship and pass citizenship exam.

All men 18-35 once citizens must serve active duty Military for four years before age of 40. Then serve another four years in the National Guard.

Immigration pause for 20 years.

After pause immigration capped at 5,000 per year.

Deal?

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
500 billion to finish wall

250 billion to Texas

250 billion to sanctuary cities

New arrivals must be certified fluent in English to gain citizenship and pass citizenship exam.

All men 18-35 once citizens must serve active duty Military for four years before age of 40. Then serve another four years in the National Guard.

Immigration pause for 20 years.

After pause immigration capped at 5,000 per year.

Deal?
Sure, seems super reasonable and/or looks like a lot of misdirected hostility SA.

Why?

You want new laws but don't even bother to enforce the current ones.

I want policy. Certainly laws included in that, but it's not that simple. And I'm not sure who "you" is. I'm an independent who wants citizens to not think like SA just typed. That gets us nowhere. And of course we've had both parties in control of the legislative and executive branches since 2000, so the "you" finger pointing doesn't help us make any progress.

Ok, so let's say Dems agree to a couple hundred miles of a physical wall to start, what will the Repubs agree to as a starting point?
For starters let's send about 1.7 mil back across the border and from there they can go where they want as long as it's not to the north.

No discussion on a starting point can take place until we deport illegals.

Reactions: seminoleed
Politics man. Say what you need to say when you need to say it. Every politician has some George Santos in them.
Not Jefferson Smith…That man had integrity!

Nervous James Stewart GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Ok, so let's say Dems agree to a couple hundred miles of a physical wall to start, what will the Repubs agree to as a starting point?
They'll agree to securing the border. Personally, I don't think that's a realistic possibility so the next best option is to start imposing very harsh penalties for employers who hire illegals. And I'm talking crippling penalties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT