ADVERTISEMENT

This should help the plight of illegals

We need to change the laughing emoji to a white flag or a sign that says, "I'm too stupid to retort".

Point I'm making is i don't care if they are illegal or asylum seekers... if you cannot obey laws and be good people we do not need you here.
Again. NOBODY is disagreeing with you. Please point to one post that states otherwise.

When you're seeking it for an honest reason. What reason is this person seeking asylum for? Because with everyone else, the left loves to use "violence in their home town". Well, this ass hole is as violent as they get, so that reason doesn't fly. He's a criminal, illegal alien who needs to be deported to the deepest parts of Patagonia. Maybe by the time he makes it back for his next asylum claim, he won't be as violent.
pretty clear from this whole thread that you know dick about this guy

there is a legal process to requesting asylum...you don't get to say it's illegal just because you feel like it

and if he's proven or convicted of committing a crime during the legal asylum process, then absolutely deport him (notice that no one is disagreeing or disputing this part)

pretty clear from this whole thread that you know dick about this guy

there is a legal process to requesting asylum...you don't get to say it's illegal just because you feel like it

and if he's proven or convicted of committing a crime during the legal asylum process, then absolutely deport him (notice that no one is disagreeing or disputing this part)
I know he's a violent piece of shit who doesn't give two shits about our laws and his fellow man. Asylum denied.

Well, this dipshit is charged with attacking police officers and gang affiliation and he didn't have to pay a nickel before he got out, flipped everyone off, then hopped on a bus to Cali to never be heard from again. It's obvious that 10 cents would have been excessive bail to you, for all of that egregious shit.

And the fact that we now know he will not be returning for his court date, lets us know there should have been a price attached to his freedom. Because now, the next time (and it's coming soon) that piece of shit attacks someone, that blood is on the hands all of you "free bail" folks, who'd rather someone get violently attacked than to keep a criminal locked up until his court date.
Wtf are you droning on about, my original point is that bail is a shitty system because you can buy your way out of jail. You responded that "the bail system is drawn up in the bill of rights" which I pointed out isn't true, it simply protects those charged with a crime from excessive bail. You go off on a random straw-man tirade - never anywhere did I say that criminals shouldn't be held until their court date, glad you took the giant leap to pretend I did though.

Might be time for you to take an early weekend.

Wtf are you droning on about, my original point is that bail is a shitty system because you can buy your way out of jail. You responded that "the bail system is drawn up in the bill of rights" which I pointed out isn't true, it simply protects those charged with a crime from excessive bail. You go off on a random straw-man tirade - never anywhere did I say that criminals shouldn't be held until their court date, glad you took the giant leap to pretend I did though.

always love when people who pretend to be champions of "innocent until proven guilty" and warriors against oppressive government overreach endlessly defend a system that keeps people accused (but not even tried, let alone convicted) of crimes in jail, unless they can buy their way out

Reactions: Ree4

That’s what bail is. You know that right? It gets you out of jail until your court date. And if you don’t have it you stay there until your court date.

This guy paid no bail AND will not report for his court date.

You do know that 90+% of those claiming asylum are doing so falsely. The Cartel is instructing them what to say.
the only way to determine that is by going through the legal asylum process.

you don't get to just unilaterally decide, with out any information, that people don't have valid claims.

always love when people who pretend to be champions of "innocent until proven guilty" and warriors against oppressive government overreach endlessly defend a system that keeps people accused (but not even tried, let alone convicted) of crimes in jail, unless they can buy their way out
And I love people who want zero accountability for violent criminals here illegally, who are lost in the wind, off to commit more violent crimes.

Says the nut whose entire existence on this board since Day 1 has been cowardly laughing emojis and constant bitchy ass insults. Time to move onto stage two of your online persona. Stage one has been terrible.

🤣

You seem a little triggered there, ❄️.

😘🤏

• Haha
Reactions: Jan Itor
That’s what bail is. You know that right? It gets you out of jail until your court date. And if you don’t have it you stay there until your court date.

This guy paid no bail AND will not report for his court date.
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT