ADVERTISEMENT

This should help the plight of illegals

So you don't believe in follow the laws of the United States of America. Asylum might be being abuse and we definitely need immigration reform but Fox News has once again lied in their article and the usual believe it.
Has this been confirmed?

Has this been confirmed?

This NY Post article even states a gang of asylum seekers. Feelings over facts. Don't worry @goldmom will agree with you.

This NY Post article even states a gang of asylum seekers. Feelings over facts. Don't worry @goldmom will agree with you.

How do you know which source is right?

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael

A gang of asylum seekers, who are seeking asylum because where they live is too violent, attacked and beat the shit out of two cops. Amazing.

A gang of asylum seekers, who are seeking asylum because where they live is too violent, attacked and beat the shit out of two cops. Amazing.
Haha. Fool. I am talking about Fox News once again lying. If the asylum seekers did the crime they deserve the punishment. I thought you had me on ignore ... haha. You are so transparent.

Haha. Fool. I am talking about Fox News once again lying. If the asylum seekers did the crime they deserve the punishment. I thought you had me on ignore ... haha. You are so transparent.
Yeah…it says “read ignored comments”. I click that every now and then. And that’s why I have you on ignore. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to resist responding all of your other dumb posts. I don’t have the will power.

But go ahead back to defending these brave asylum seekers, here to get away from the violence at home…so they can spread their own kind of violence here. You should petition to have them moved to front of the line.

Yeah…it says “read ignored comments”. I click that every now and then. And that’s why I have you on ignore. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to resist responding all of your other dumb posts. I don’t have the will power.

But go ahead back to defending these brave asylum seekers, here to get away from the violence at home…so they can spread their own kind of violence here. You should petition to have them moved to front of the line.
Haha. Sure. Tell me where I defended the asylum seekers in this thread? You are transparent. I find your amusing. You have me on ignore ... hahahahahaha.

Reactions: Ree4
Amused by the statement that it was his right to flick em off in court.
He’s here ILLEGALLY. How many “rights” does he have?
For better or worse, quite a few actually:

"nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Reactions: Ree4 and globalhawk
Why is this a newsworthy story?

Asking for a friend.
JFC. And you wonder why Trump still has supporters? (FTR, I still do too but the point stands.)
News media stretching the truth. Shocker.

As for “asylum seekers” vs. illegals, tuh-may-toe tuh-mah-toe. Bye dickwads. GTFO.

Both sides...did a bunch of fvcking idiots storm the capitol over pink slime?
Quit asking questions you don't want the answer to then. Sucks when you ask, "Which one paid almost a Billion for the big lie?" and the answer isn't what you think, doesn't it? Funny. I typed "ABC defamation suit" and a lot of stuff came up.

Reactions: goldmom
Why is this a newsworthy story?

Asking for a friend.
Remember when the White House, MSNBC, CNN and other propagandists said the Border Patrol was whipping Haitians and it was a complete bullshit lie? Where were you asking why that was a story? Especially since it didn't even happen.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Going off the fact he was released without any charges.
He was NOT released without any charges. Why do you keep repeating that lie? He was released without Bail. Because NYC is stupid. He was charged with assault on a police officer, gang assault, obstructing governmental administration, and disorderly conduct. That's A LOT of charges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT