ADVERTISEMENT

This site is a broken record

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Every post gets highjacked to blast Brian and/or Brian and Kirk.

We all know our offense sucks. Little hope of improving the passing game with our two top TE's out plus McNamara. Defenses will stack the box and have more hats than we have. Won't get easier.

I doubt they change our QB but why not the wildcat once and awhile? Will we see any change or improvement? I'm going to step away for a few weeks and see how NW turns out.

Enjoy beating your heads against the wall.

We all know our offense sucks. Little hope of improving the passing game with our two top TE's out plus McNamara. Defenses will stack the box and have more hats than we have. Won't get easier.

I doubt they change our QB but why not the wildcat once and awhile? Will we see any change or improvement? I'm going to step away for a few weeks and see how NW turns out.

You just contributed to the "broken record". ;)

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

The fanbase knows how dug in Kirk is with Brian. If raising hell is what it takes to get him removed then yes, people are going to react like they are.
This is actually correct. The administration doesn't know how irritated the fan base is unless the fan base squawks about unrelentingly. I say "carry on with the criticism".

Yet you start yet another thread on the subject….

Goodbye GIF

Seriously, I've never understood why some posters feel the need to start a thread announcing their posting intentions to the whole board.

Then tell them to fix the GD broken record.

Last edited:

Brian. I don’t think it’s fair you are posting on this site when you won’t even make yourself available for the media during a bye week.

its the classic stages of grief:
Denial--we are 6-2. BF should come back despite the contract stipulations, just clean things up and we will be fine
Anger--"the refs/bf/kf suck"
Bargaining--everything would be fine if this (injury, playcall, ref call) didnt happen; well maybe if we hit the portal (rusty feth 2.0), get a new qb coach/oc for next year plus kirk 3.5
Depression
Acceptance--without offensive program overhaul, and with oregon, wash, ucla, usc joining the conference ...yikes.

Out sincerest apologies that not everyone can be satisfied with struggling to win, and even worse losing!, games vs just plain bad competition.

Iowa should have won Saturday's game by multiple scores, and would have with even a bad or mediocre offense. Pretty sure I read that the Gophers had a really bad rushing defense, recently if not overall, going into the game yet Iowa could only scratch out a few yards on the ground.

The offense is DFL in almost all of CFB - all divisions combined - and one that PeeWee league coaches would never dream of subjecting their little kids to. There is not enough sugar-coating or 'pretending its not as bad it is' in the world to make that undeniable fact any more palatable.

Last edited:

And yet you chime in with exactly what you state the board is a broken record for. Interesting.

Staring at empty seats would work too, but doesn't seem to happen.

That's because they've managed to still win with the WORST offense in college football. And the stadium/tailgating experience is a destination for people.

Start losing more games like Saturday and things are really going to turn. Kirk should be grateful for the LOUD Boos that his son receives... It means our fanbase is still invested in the team.

The fanbase is on the edge of really going ballistic, before just tuning out until Brian is gone (at minimum).

I'm 50/50 on even watching the game next week. It's not enjoyable watching incompetence on offense for 4 hours every Saturday.

I think the fans and administration have been too patient. We are not talking about red zone issues or lack of big plays in passing or a troubled run game.

we are talking about historically bad total offense. ststs that dont even seem possible at this level. and it's been that way a really long time, with NO changes.

He is reaping the whirlwind.

235 yds of total offense a game might as well put the biggest o-lineman in at qb and sneak it 60 times a game, this offense is historic bad and anyone with a pair of eyes can see Hill is not d-1. What are fan's on a message board supposed to do cheer the Ferentz offense for trying and failing for years on end.

Out sincerest apologies that not everyone can be satisfied with struggling to win, and even worse losing!, games vs just plain bad competition.

Iowa should have won Saturday's game by multiple scores, and would have with even a bad or mediocre offense. Pretty sure I read that the Gophers had a really bad rushing defense, recently if not overall, going into the game yet Iowa could only scratch out a few yards on the ground.

The offense is DFL in almost all of CFB - all divisions combined - and one that PeeWee league coaches would never dream of subjecting their little kids to. There is no sugar-coating or 'pretending its not as bad it is' to make that undeniable fact any more palatable.

What just cuz our starting QB is ranked 160 out of 160? You think that’s bad? Pfft.

Our offense sucked when they were healthy.

fans are pissed, at least they still care enough to bitch about it

if this site had no activity then I would say we've hit full apathy and the program is toast
I’ll still watch the games next year but I definitely won’t be nearly as invested in reading about the teamer screwing around with these boards if they haven’t fired Bryan this off-season.

Same shit different year ... just like the football

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT