ADVERTISEMENT

This uhhh….is bad.

Not that I don’t think Trump did some shady stuff in his day but this may be fake news per this article:

It was the end of an incredibly strange case that featured an anonymous plaintiff who had refused almost all requests for interviews, two anonymous corroborating witnesses whom no one in the press had spoken to, and a couple of seriously shady characters — with an anti-Trump agenda and a penchant for drama — who had aggressively shopped the story around to media outlets for over a year.
Those shady characters — a former reality TV producer who calls himself “Al Taylor” and a “Never Trump” conservative activist named Steve Baer — had been mostly unsuccessful in getting the media to bite. There are a few very good reasons for that, which the Huffington Post’s Ryan Grim succinctly summed up: Taylor and Baer have been really sketchy about the whole thing, and since the accuser is anonymous, journalists can’t do anything to verify her claims. The only journalist who has actually interviewed Johnson, Emily Shugerman at Revelist, came away confused and even doubting whether Johnson really exists.”

Not that I don’t think Trump did some shady stuff in his day but this may be fake news per this article:

It was the end of an incredibly strange case that featured an anonymous plaintiff who had refused almost all requests for interviews, two anonymous corroborating witnesses whom no one in the press had spoken to, and a couple of seriously shady characters — with an anti-Trump agenda and a penchant for drama — who had aggressively shopped the story around to media outlets for over a year.
Those shady characters — a former reality TV producer who calls himself “Al Taylor” and a “Never Trump” conservative activist named Steve Baer — had been mostly unsuccessful in getting the media to bite. There are a few very good reasons for that, which the Huffington Post’s Ryan Grim succinctly summed up: Taylor and Baer have been really sketchy about the whole thing, and since the accuser is anonymous, journalists can’t do anything to verify her claims. The only journalist who has actually interviewed Johnson, Emily Shugerman at Revelist, came away confused and even doubting whether Johnson really exists.”
Interesting, I'm not sure. It's sad that I saw it and didn't even have the thought that it could be fake. I have no problem admitting that I fell for a hot click fake news thing if it's not true.

The sad thing is, there's multiple posters replying to me that still get on their knees for a man that now owes almost half a billion dollars for sexually assaulting a woman anyways. And that's not fake news.

Edit to also add that Trump is still listed in the Epstein lawsuits. That is also not fake news. He was good friends with a known pedophile and sex trafficker.

Interesting, I'm not sure. It's sad that I saw it and didn't even have the thought that it could be fake. I have no problem admitting that I fell for a hot click fake news thing if it's not true.

Rule #1 Never apologize
Rule #2 When proven you erred, Double down
Rule #3 If not sure how to proceed after that, Refer to threads started by big grey or Whiskey

By debunked is it didn't happen?
Not sure. The article doesn't give a clear answer. But sounds like it could have been some folks looking to get a fake story out into the media, or it could actually be true and the gal just didn't want to risk being put into the public eye.

But in this day and age, probably best to just give the benefit of the doubt to ol Trump that he didn't rape 2 minors at the same time.

Trying to get up to speed myself. Don’t understand whether the authenticity of the court document is in question or just the veracity of the claims therein.

Reactions: McLovin32
I decided I was gonna use this gif so I’m still doing it regardless.
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Reactions: IACub
I completely agree. There's already tons of easily verifiable information demonstrating that he's completely unfit for office. There's really no need to go searching for anything new at this point.
The most honest and accurate thing the guy has ever said was he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.

Op got duped like an idiot.... JFC

It is crazy we really cannot tell what us real right now.

In case anyone needs to know it. In the event there is any credible evidence found Donald Trump raped children I will tie the noose in the rope. My give a shit for politics ends at child molestation.

You libs are always ready to move on to the next great thing to take Trump down. You are willing to believe anything. Such suckers you are🤣
That's a bit rich.

Hunters laptop
Biden on drugs before debate
Biden used his influence to get Hunter paid
Biden weaponizing justice system to get trump
There's basically a new conspiracy theory coming out every day from your camp. Jeez.

That's a bit rich.

Hunters laptop
Is real.

Biden on drugs before debate

today: "was he on cold meds" "no"
"Was he on any other drugs" "he was not on cold meds".

Biden used his influence to get Hunter paid
Hunter just joined team Biden today, he is literally doing it here. What can hunter in hia current state bring to team Biden?

Biden weaponizing justice system to get trump
boy that one is really starting toadd up eh?

There's basically a new conspiracy theory coming out every day from your camp. Jeez.

Well they should stop because they all end up coming true!

Is real.

today: "was he on cold meds" "no"
"Was he on any other drugs" "he was not on cold meds".

Hunter just joined team Biden today, he is literally doing it here. What can hunter in hia current state bring to team Biden?

boy that one is really starting toadd up eh?

Well they should stop because they all end up coming true!
The laptop yielded 0 indictments.
The original accusations was that Biden would be on cocaine, not cold meds for the debate.
Hunter visiting the WH isn't a conspiracy but I'm sure maga will make one out of it.
0 evidence Biden had anything to do with trump charges.

None of your conspiracy theories have come true.

The laptop yielded 0 indictments.
Yet it has been used to prove guilt in his gun case.

The original accusations was that Biden would be on cocaine, not cold meds for the debate.
Nobody said cocaine foe an 80 year old man. Adderall was thrown around, it's still in play. Nobody knew he had a.cold because they hid him for a week prior.

Hunter visiting the WH isn't a conspiracy but I'm sure maga will make one out of it.
t it's just another example of him have zero skills and a suit and tie job.

0 evidence Biden had anything to do with trump charges.
But there is evidence the DOJ printed made for TV documents to create a public image during the MAL raid.

None of your conspiracy theories have come true.
Read above, it isn't November yet and Bidens lack of usefulness will continue to diminish protections.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT