ADVERTISEMENT

This whole debacle on offense…

A lot of the tackles have come from DB’s crashing the play from the backside.

2nd half we finally decided to make them pay for it.

Needed to use the pass to open up the run.

Reactions: nu2u and Hawk68
Have another beer. And try not to spill this one all over your belly.
"As long as we win, nothing else matters. There is nothing to improve."
NPC_wojak_meme.png

• Haha
Reactions: eyesofhawk
Lester scratched where it itched in the second half. That was refreshing to see.

I really like some of the play design he has going on. If Cade can just make some decisions a split second faster, then there are guys open that can be hit in stride which opens up more YAC.

Lester scratched where it itched in the second half. That was refreshing to see.

I really like some of the play design he has going on. If Cade can just make some decisions a split second faster, then there are guys open that can be hit in stride which opens up more YAC.
I think it was simply Cade not playing meaningful minutes in almost a year and needing to find his timing. The second half he was making plays left and right. I’m liking what I saw the second half.

I think it was simply Cade not playing meaningful minutes in almost a year and needing to find his timing. The second half he was making plays left and right. I’m liking what I saw the second half.
Yep, you could almost see him overthinking in the first few drives. Maybe he took a shot of tequila or got a blowie from a co-ed, but once he started playing what looked like more “instinctual” football, he was awfully good.

Probably won’t get away with a few of those throws against better teams, but I’m sure they’ll find lots to improve upon.

Reactions: SolarHawk
Yep, you could almost see him overthinking in the first few drives. Maybe he took a shot of tequila or got a blowie from a co-ed, but once he started playing what looked like more “instinctual” football, he was awfully good.

Probably won’t get away with a few of those throws against better teams, but I’m sure they’ll find lots to improve upon.
100% agree. That toss up touchdown won’t fly in Columbus. Still lots of work to do, but compared to a year ago, I could not be more happy with what I saw today. We could make some noise if the offense continues to improve. The D looked as good as ever today. Granted, inferior opponent, but we were hurting those guys. As we should.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT