ADVERTISEMENT

This whole hunting thing

A

anon_snp6dc585nnj4

The excuse "oh I'm just feeding my family and putting food on the table has to stop." Just admit you like shooting and killing things and playing with guns because you are a "big boy." You could save more money by buying your family a chicken at Walmart than spending money on a hunting lisence and ammunition. Society is disgusting, sorry I just watched a video on Facebook of some d bag spearing a wild hog and letting it suffer. Humans are one dispecable species and someday we deserve to suffer the way we should. Hopefully it's dude to global warming so all you nay sayers can die wrong per usual.

The excuse "oh I'm just feeding my family and putting food on the table has to stop." Just admit you like shooting and killing things and playing with guns because you are a "big boy." You could save more money by buying your family a chicken at Walmart than spending money on a hunting lisence and ammunition. Society is disgusting, sorry I just watched a video on Facebook of some d bag spearing a wild hog and letting it suffer. Humans are one dispecable species and someday we deserve to suffer the way we should. Hopefully it's dude to global warming so all you nay sayers can die wrong per usual.

I like venison, it tastes good. Very curious about turkeys shot in the wild. I'll bet they are tasty.

Hunting is fun. Wild meat tastes great.

Also, All the other animals are bigger dicks than us. Ever see a crocodile take down a zebra? It isn't a clean kill.

You ever swatted a fly? What's the difference?

Assuming you are trolling since no one could be this dumb. If not then you are really showing your ignorance on this one. Step away from the keyboard before you continue to show how out of your depth you are..

For many, myself included, there is a health component, just like eating organic vegetables. I'm up to about 90% of my diet coming from organic meat. It's healthier and if you are efficient with how and when you purchase your tags, it is significantly cheaper. Since switching over to eating only what I kill, my high blood pressure has gone away, my cholesterol issues are gone and my border line diabetes is gone. I also saw about a $2000.00 annual decrease in my food expenses and this is after I calculated in all of my hunting costs. I also was able to drop three prescription medications to handle the above listed health issues that I had which saves me about $1500 annually in co-pays. Finally, eliminating my prescription meds made me eligible for a discount on my portion of health insurance from my employer which saves me another $1900 per year. So for me going to eating organic meat is about $5500 cheaper for me per year to live.

We won't even address the environmental management issues involved here. That would be way above your head.

Last edited:
Yet another point...

Would you rather:

A: Be free for 3+ years, possibly for life and be killed fairly humanely with an arrow or bullet...or

B: Be born and raised in a cage, shot up with hormones to make you so fat you can barely move, only to have your throat slit and be bled out?

I mean if you are a vegetarian, fine. But if you're a meat eater, it's pretty hypocritical to disparage hunting.

Reactions: PCBHAWK
First-40-Years-of-Childhood-are-the-toughest-19.jpg

Assuming you are trolling since no one could be this dumb. If not then you are really showing your ignorance on this one. Step away from the keyboard before you continue to show how out of your depth you are..

For many, myself included, there is a health component, just like eating organic vegetables. I'm up to about 90% of my diet coming from organic meat. It's healthier and if you are efficient with how and when you purchase your tags, it is significantly cheaper. Since switching over to eating only what I kill, my high blood pressure has gone away, my cholesterol issues are gone and my border line diabetes is gone. I also saw about a $2000.00 annual decrease in my food expenses and this is after I calculated in all of my hunting costs. I also was able to drop three prescription medications to handle the above listed health issues that I had which saves me about $1500 annually in co-pays. Finally, eliminating my prescription meds made me eligible for a discount on my portion of health insurance from my employer which saves me another $1900 per year. So for me going to eating organic meat is about $5500 cheaper for me per year to live.

We won't even address the environmental management issues involved here. That would be way above your head.

So you murder animals for fun and you say it's good for your health. Any proof? Link?

It's sad animals have to be murdered because you weren't smart enough to keep your health up BY EATING PLANTS!!!

Okay you want to kill a deer to feed your family? Fine, but first you must pose for a pic with the dead deer for Facebook.

So you murder animals for fun and you say it's good for your health. Any proof? Link?

It's sad animals have to be murdered because you weren't smart enough to keep your health up BY EATING PLANTS!!!

Pretty well documented that deer, elk and other big game meat is more lean and has a higher concentration of B12, B6, B3, and riboflavin. Also higher in iron and protein which allows you to reduce the amount of red meat in your diet while simultaneously increasing the benefits. I assume you are smart enough to execute a Google search. Maybe not. I just shot a helpless rabbit in my back yard early this morning. I skinned it and I will be making a nice fricassee tonight for dinner.

Enjoy your salad.

Last edited:
Reactions: L. Wade Childress

The pussification of America right here boys.

Have you guys forgotten to not respond to northsidebeauballer? It hasn't been that long fellas. Don't feed the idiot

I don't even know where to start in this thread. If its not a huge troll attempt then your too stupid to insult. I shot 5 deer last year, all of which are in my freezer. I don't buy any ground beef. Saves me hundreds a year. After tags and ammunition and proccesing a lb of ground feet costs less than a dollar.

Last edited:
Feral tomcats do need killed...she shouldn't have posed with it though. Ate wild Turkey while reading this post...smoked with Apple wood....absolutely delicious. Hunters spend a ton on conservation. They value the habitat and and wildlife. In other words, STFU
I've been told wild turkey isn't good meat to eat, been told it is dry and tough? Not true? As for the 'feral cat' killing, if you read the article she didn't kill a feral cat. The truth came out that it was indeed a domesticated cat and she has since been fired from her job.

I don't even know where to start in this thread. If its not a huge troll attempt then your too stupid to insult. I shot 5 feet last year, all of which are in my freezer. I don't buy any ground beef. Saves me hundreds a year. After tags and ammunition and proccesing a lb of ground feet costs less than a dollar.
5 feet in your freezer? Lookout for Jeffrey Dahmer 2.0.

I've been told wild turkey isn't good meat to eat, been told it is dry and tough? Not true? As for the 'feral cat' killing, if you read the article she didn't kill a feral cat. The truth came out that it was indeed a domesticated cat and she has since been fired from her job.
We smoke it slow for a few hours, then finish it by baking it in a pan with chicken broth...it's moist and delicious. Didn't realize she killed someone's cat, she was dumb.

What is dispecable is your spelling. Nice troll though!

I don't murder plants. I only take the ripened portion of any fruit or vegetable without hurting the plant. Nice try.
I'm no rocket surgeon, but I'm pretty sure other than fruits you are killing most of the plants you eat. Greens and root vegetables don't survive the harvest. As for the fruit, your eating fetuses.

Reactions: PCBHAWK

I wondered...didn't look like a wild cat.

I'm not a hunter, but I grew up with a grandfather who was. And the OP and a couple others are about as ignorant as they come on this issue.

Question....do you fee the same about people who go fishing?

Not at all. I hate fish, they are disgusting. Eat all of them you want. I stepped on a huge dead fish in a lake when I was a kid. I leaned down to pick it up and all the flesh was falling off the bone. It was terrifying and gross!!

I'm not a hunter, but I grew up with a grandfather who was. And the OP and a couple others are about as ignorant as they come on this issue.

Question....do you fee the same about people who go fishing?

See this is a good point. I still love to fish (although in Texas lakes I'm more catch and release -- water too warm/polluted -- not sure if good to eat along with slot limits on bass). But when I lived in Iowa, I loved catching and eating walleyes and crappie. I don't hunt anymore. I used to, but lost my interest in it. I don't have anything against people who do hunt and enjoy it. A lot of the people I know that do, do eat the meat. Or shoot feral hogs or coyotes, which are a great nuisance down here.

I guess my memories of hunting pheasants in Iowa was walking 10 + miles on bitter cold days at a time when they were a little more scarce than they are now in Iowa. Duck hunting never seemed to good unless it was sleeting or nasty either. Fishing to me is more relaxing and boy howdy, cooking up some rainbow/brown/lake trout, or wallheads, crappie fresh, that is good.

That's one thing I miss about Iowa and Minnesota and being close to Canada and the boundary waters as well. I would recommend to anyone making the trip to Canada and have an Indian guide take you around to catch whatever you want. You will actually get tired of fishing and they cook 'em up great for lunch too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawk in SEC Country

I got nothing for this one.

I shoot. I kill. I eat. I enjoy it.

I also fish and practice catch and release......I'm sure that makes me incredibly dumb in the eyes of those that don't.

Z

I'm betting your wife just has really nice feet, congrats again.

We know you want to bang Derek's wife, but you don't need to slobber all over yourself like you're Lute or something.

Like most civilized people, I choose to covet Derek's wife quietly and with some dignity..

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT