ADVERTISEMENT

Thought they couldnt vote.

If true that would be concerning. Even if they had voter ID requirements at the polls, leaving it to a poll worker to stand in the way of fraud when someone should have never been allowed to register is irresponsible.

If it were actually shown that an illegal who obtained a voter registration via 4 digit ss# actually voted, and it happened thousands of times...and it determined the election, then it would meet my personal criteria for a stolen election.

That's still a lot of ifs...

It's not true..two of states you need I'd to register. It's just more of conspiracy shit from MAGA, because they starting to see that more than likely it's going to get ugly for the Republicans this November. They hitched their wagon to MAGA and it may kill the whole party.

Greg Abbott standing by while hundreds of thousands of migrants vote illegally sounds likely. Im sure since Eloon is retweeting this it has to be true.

Reactions: sober_teacher
o7rOGO6-_400x400.jpg

It would seem that that republican run state would solve this fairly easily.
Solve what? I was told directly they can't vote.

Surely the president of the United states isn't flooding our boarder, and handcuffing local government, for the purpose of winning an election....

Reactions: hexumhawk
Why are the laws in Texas so loose? In Illinois you need an id to register to vote and if you don’t have one you have to provide a social security number.

2000 mules? That's been thoroughly debunked years ago. Says a lot about a person who will believe that work of fiction.
You'd have to convince me, but I know you don't want to, nor can't. It's cool though, got it.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if this was a Trump crony move to try to steal the election again and then try to claim (projection as always) it's just dem voters.
Why does election ballots take days to count? We all know the answer.

Because several states do not allow the counting to begin--even with mail in ballots--until the poll close. And it takes time to count 100,000s if not several million ballots. Then you have the ballots that need to be verified. You also have ballots that are challenged.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Because several states do not allow the counting to begin--even with mail in ballots--until the poll close. And it takes time to count 100,000s if not several million ballots. Then you have the ballots that need to be verified. You also have ballots that are challenged.
Sounds to me like just they don't want to. States can make changes

Solve what? I was told directly they can't vote.

Surely the president of the United states isn't flooding our boarder, and handcuffing local government, for the purpose of winning an election....
If what Biden is doing (yes he or his puppet masters are doing this on purpose) isn't a replacement, then what is it exactly?

If they aren't 'scantron', there are hundreds of thousands of them that most likely get counted at least twice for accuracy sake.

Now look up who received more fraudulent votes in the 2020 presidential election. Hint, it rhymes with dump.

Now look up who received more fraudulent votes in the 2020 presidential election. Hint, it rhymes with dump.

If they aren't 'scantron', there are hundreds of thousands of them that most likely get counted at least twice for accuracy sake.
I bet they are!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT