ADVERTISEMENT

Ashton Kutcher-- Iowa's Own Creeper

Hollywood is full of pedophiles and rapists. None of that is surprising.

Topher Grace looking like the smart one. He stayed far away from Hyde and Fez in his personal life.
Yeah-and initially got reputation of being unfriendly with the rest of cast. Did not write a letter in support. Looking back, he may have known they all sucked.

Saw an interesting rumor going out yesterday from the third victim basically inferring that he discovered the freshly murdered body of a woman he was suppose to date that night and freaked out and did not call the cops. Supposedly called Danny and other handlers. I had never heard the story.

In case anyone forgot what he looks like. Wood...

5-3-2003_0.10.55.01-1.jpg

ashton+kutcher+underwear.gif

Hollywood is full of pedophiles and rapists. None of that is surprising.
But when they do a television show about catching pedophiles, the pro's know red state Oklahoma is the place to go to.

Damned grooners.

Yeah-and initially got reputation of being unfriendly with the rest of cast. Did not write a letter in support. Looking back, he may have known they all sucked.

Saw an interesting rumor going out yesterday from the third victim basically inferring that he discovered the freshly murdered body of a woman he was suppose to date that night and freaked out and did not call the cops. Supposedly called Danny and other handlers. I had never heard the story.

I was just reading about this. I had totally forgot about that whole thing.

Meh none of this bothers me too much.

The kiss thing is a bit creepy but you are talking about a couple of guys who were barely adults themselves and being immature. And honestly if you are worried about the creepy factor you have to ask questions of the show's producers who wrote in a kiss between an underaged actress and an young adult actor while knowing their ages.

As far as the letters. Everything hits different when it's someone you know that committed a crime. Things just seem a bit different. I have a hard time being critical of someone who has some emotional connection with the rapist for wanting them to receive a light sentence.

Let people's friends be their friends without hating them for being that.

Reactions: BelemNole
Let people's friends be their friends without hating them for being that.
I could not disagree more with this. Being a friend with someone that ****s up is fine. But trying to put that friend in a nice, "role model" light after being convicted for raping 2 women, in order to get a lighter sentence is not fine. It's a horrible look.

I could not disagree more with this. Being a friend with someone that ****s up is fine. But trying to put that friend in a nice, "role model" light after being convicted for raping 2 women, in order to get a lighter sentence is not fine. It's a horrible look.
A person is to you what they were to you. They said he was a role model for them.

Masterson was 2 years older than Kutcher and Grace, 4 years older than Prepon, and 7 years older than Kunis at a time when those age differences seem much bigger than they do now and in an industry which often famously leads to young people involved in it to fall into substance abuse and addictions.

Listen I'm not thinking because they say he's a good guy that this guy is a good guy at all. He was a good guy to them. That's it. He was a shit guy to a couple other people and that's why he's going to prison.

I just think it's difficult to emotionally process someone who's been nice to you being a criminal. So I don't hold it against them that they appealed for a lighter sentence. I just don't listen. They are emotionally compromised by the topic. Grace might have done it differently and good for him on that but everyone processes this stuff at their own pace in their own ways.

I guess I just don't take seriously the words of an emotionally compromised human. One thing that convinced me of that was I think I heard a doctor on youtube or something say that you kind of never know what's going to happen when you give a family bad news and that sometimes those families become enraged at you, call you names, question your qualifications and that you just have to let them go through that emotionally speaking.

Every adult knows that everyone eventually dies and that the doctors can't save everyone. But at the same time a lot of people when hearing that a loved one is dead or dying go straight to blaming the doctors. They arn't thinking logically at the time, they can't.

I don't think they are thinking about this logically. They can't. So let them go through their emotions about it.

A person is to you what they were to you. They said he was a role model for them.

Masterson was 2 years older than Kutcher and Grace, 4 years older than Prepon, and 7 years older than Kunis at a time when those age differences seem much bigger than they do now and in an industry which often famously leads to young people involved in it to fall into substance abuse and addictions.

Listen I'm not thinking because they say he's a good guy that this guy is a good guy at all. He was a good guy to them. That's it. He was a shit guy to a couple other people and that's why he's going to prison.

I just think it's difficult to emotionally process someone who's been nice to you being a criminal. So I don't hold it against them that they appealed for a lighter sentence. I just don't listen. They are emotionally compromised by the topic. Grace might have done it differently and good for him on that but everyone processes this stuff at their own pace in their own ways.

I guess I just don't take seriously the words of an emotionally compromised human. One thing that convinced me of that was I think I heard a doctor on youtube or something say that you kind of never know what's going to happen when you give a family bad news and that sometimes those families become enraged at you, call you names, question your qualifications and that you just have to let them go through that emotionally speaking.

Every adult knows that everyone eventually dies and that the doctors can't save everyone. But at the same time a lot of people when hearing that a loved one is dead or dying go straight to blaming the doctors. They arn't thinking logically at the time, they can't.

I don't think they are thinking about this logically. They can't. So let them go through their emotions about it.
"He was a shit guy to a couple other people and that's why he's going to prison" is a MASSIVE UNDERSTATEMENT. He's a CONVICTED RAPIST. A "shit guy" cheats on his significant other. Raping multiple women is beyond a "shit guy." This is a very odd thing to downplay, and try to break down to make it sound like Ashton and Mila are just good ol friends talking about a buddy.

Odd hill to die on here, man. There's a whole lot here that really doesn't make sense with what we're even talking about. We'll just agree to disagree on this one.

"He was a shit guy to a couple other people and that's why he's going to prison" is a MASSIVE UNDERSTATEMENT. He's a CONVICTED RAPIST. A "shit guy" cheats on his significant other. Raping multiple women is beyond a "shit guy." This is a very odd thing to downplay, and try to break down to make it sound like Ashton and Mila are just good ol friends talking about a buddy.

Odd hill to die on here, man. There's a whole lot here that really doesn't make sense with what we're even talking about. We'll just agree to disagree on this one.

I just don't think we should take seriously the words of people who were emotionally close to the perp.

Not trying to downplay what he did.

which is weird because they were never hot

I remember people saying that about Lindsay Lohan. Then it turned out 16-17 year old Lindsay was a hotter version than 18 year old Lindsay
You mean the 17 year-old Lindsay Lohan who was dating 23 year-old Wilmer Valderamma? He dated a bunch of underage girls.

Another win for Topher Grace.

This bitch is nuts:

Taryn Manning Regrets Publicly Outing Her Affair with a Married Man

By Dustin Rowles | Celebrity | August 15, 2023 | 66 Comments

GettyImages-633044532.jpg

I think that Orange Is the New Black star Taryn Manning may be going through one of those public meltdowns that celebrities occasionally experience. About a week ago, Manning ranted about how sick Hollywood is before expressing her admiration for her hero, Donald Trump, whom she called “the most unracist human on this planet.”

As it turns out, Ms. Manning is also in the midst of an affair with a married man. The married man’s wife threatened to get a restraining order against Manning and even put her in jail. Manning, however, asserts that she is no homewrecker because the married man came to her to have his butthole licked “because he likes it a lot and I do it to him and he comes to me and it happens.”

The butthole licking seems central to their sexual relationship. Manning mentioned it several times in an Instagram video shot from her car. “Every night, well, for about three nights in a row … I was licking his butthole because he liked it, and I didn’t mind doing it! Is that weird? That is what demons do,” she said, adding later that the married man’s wife should not threaten her. “I will show you how I do,” she said. “Don’t you ever threaten me when your husband came to me to get his butthole licked.”

Should the wife of the man who gets his butthole licked file a restraining order against Manning, it wouldn’t be the first time someone has done so. Several years ago, Manning served time in jail for violating a restraining order that her roommate took out against Manning because, on social media, she had threatened to kill her roommate.

Yesterday, after reflecting on the situation and, hopefully, brushing her teeth, Manning deleted the video in which she spoke about licking a married man’s butthole and replaced it with a new post in which she expressed some regret about publicly airing her grievances. Unfortunately for Manning, the relationship with the man who likes to have his butthole licked does not appear to be a lasting one.

“I started a relationship with somebody who was married and told me he would leave his wife. In the end, I found out that wasn’t possible,” she said on the post. “I know what I did was wrong, but the heart makes you do crazy things sometimes.” Like, for instance, starring as a real-life Karen in a movie called … Karen.

Ms. Manning has made a number of unfortunate choices in the last couple of years since breaking off an engagement with her girlfriend, Anne Cline.

• Wow
Reactions: beanerhawk
Guy was convicted and was certain to do hard time. His childhood friends recorded messages asking for leniency when asked. They didn't expect it to be publicized because they typically aren't.
They weren't asking for him to go free, just not the max penalty.
I don't have a problem with it, I'm sure they struggled with it.

Guy was convicted and was certain to do hard time. His childhood friends recorded messages asking for leniency when asked. They didn't expect it to be publicized because they typically aren't.
They weren't asking for him to go free, just not the max penalty.
I don't have a problem with it, I'm sure they struggled with it.
I tend to agree. People went nuts when Bobby Bowden wrote a letter for a murderer, and it was basically just a Christian presentation that there was good in the person, too.

I’m more opposed to the inclusion of any such letters in sentencing. That’s the type of stuff that lets the Brock Turners of the world get off easier.

The age of consent in many states is 16.

Not saying it isn't creepy, morally questionable and off-putting.

Just saying it's not technically illegal.
You are correct sir. But even in said states, the spread between her age of consent and her lubr is supposed to be less than 5 years (older) to not count as statutory rape. One of the other counselors on here can chime in. I stick to patents and corporate junk. Rape lawyers chime in!

Here, for example, is the Iowa Code.

Iowa
§ 709. 4
Third-degree sexual abuse to perform a sex act on another person, not his spouse, who is (1) age 12 or 13 or (2) age 14 or 15 if the actor is five or more years older.Up to 10 years in prison

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
This. If I have a friend that gets caught selling drugs or something like that, I'd for sure write a character letter. That same friend gets convicted of raping 2 women, I'm writing a letter telling him to KYS in jail. People with any human decency don't do that. I've cut friends off for less. Hollywood is a very sick place. There's a reason child stars are ****ed up beyond belief.

You are correct sir. But even in said states, the spread between her age of consent and her lubr is supposed to be less than 5 years (older) to not count as statutory rape. One of the other counselors on here can chime in. I stick to patents and corporate junk. Rape lawyers chime in!

Here, for example, is the Iowa Code.

Iowa
§ 709. 4
Third-degree sexual abuse to perform a sex act on another person, not his spouse, who is (1) age 12 or 13 or (2) age 14 or 15 if the actor is five or more years older.Up to 10 years in prison
16-17 year old in Iowa can have sex with a person 30, 40, 50 and so on if they wish. They can't send nudies though.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are married. There is a 5 year age difference. Hardly anything to get fired up about. Yes, I'm sure at some time in their lives that was illegal and/or weird.

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are married. There is a 5 year age difference. Hardly anything to get fired up about. Yes, I'm sure at some time in their lives that was illegal and/or weird.

The whole kiss between a 19 year old Aston and a 14 year old Kunis is a little creepy. But I put that on the producers, not the teenagers who are desperately trying to succeed at their first job.

Of course at this point it's not creepy at all. That is just how adulthood works.

The age of consent in many states is 16.

Not saying it isn't creepy, morally questionable and off-putting.

Just saying it's not technically illegal.

Indeed. If your state can't wait for President Desantis, you can probably marry a high school sophomore.

This is stupid. Writing the letters was a weird enough look that I never understand the desire to dig up more (well I understand it but it’s dumb)

I don’t know what it would be like to be friends with a rapist but I can say with certainty I wouldn’t be sending a letter on anyone’s behalf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT