ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Night Football

I’ve seen that fencing response in a basketball game. Defensive player fell, hit his head on the court and hands went weird and stiff for a few minutes. Stretcher took him off.

Really two in four days.
We had a player, Karlos Williams, who played for the Bills and had successive concussions. He was never the same after that.

The Bills cut him and pretended it was for other reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: noleclone2
His posturing suggests a severe concussion/TBI. He could also have a neck injury, but can’t determine that without imaging.

He had an obvious concussion Sunday. That makes him extremely prone to another concussion in the short term. Shouldn’t have been playing four days after and that may cost him his career and, possibly worse, leave him with lifelong disability.

If he also has a neck injury, he doesn’t currently have any spinal cord injury based on the reports from the game, but he’s going to need emergent surgery to keep it that way.

Win at all cost. **** you dolphins. I can’t believe that shit. How does anyone n the nfl or dolphins organization let him go out and play after last week? Player safety my ****ing ass.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
People need to lose their jobs and Miami should face a massive fine/penalty. He shouldn't have been out there.
It’s not Miami’s call.

Plus he didn’t have a concussion last week…
Tagovailoa was hit by Bills linebacker Matt Milano late in the second quarter and was seen stumbling after the play. He left the game and cleared concussion protocol, eventually returning to lead Miami to a 21–19 win over Buffalo. After the game, the quarterback addressed the concussion protocol and told reporters his back “locked up” after the hit, causing him to stumble.
“On the quarterback sneak, I kind of got my legs caught under someone and then they were trying to push back and then kind of felt like I hyperextended my back or something,” Tagovailoa said after Sunday’s game, per All Dolphins. “And then on the next play I kind of hit my back and then I got back up and then that’s kind of like why I stumbled. My back kind of locked up on me. But for the most part, you know, I’m good, past whatever concussion protocol they had.”

Last edited:
The key is what exactly is his injury today and did the independent doctor check him out at halftime on Sunday.

Yessssir that long catch at the end of the game was fantastic

Screenshot-20220929-224751.jpg

latest is that he was fully conscious, talking, and had feeling and movement in all extremities.

Obviously in concussion protocol now, but released from hospital and allowed to fly home with team.

Im only pulling in about 40 mbps, but I had no buffering and a beautiful pic.

Wifey was streaming a movie and I was streaming heavy metal music as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT