ADVERTISEMENT

Thursdays With T(h)orbee

I read your piece because I was curious if you might call for some accountability from an aiding and abetting media that was so focused on beating Trump last time, and is maybe complicit in his return to power in 2024.

The debate opened the eyes of the people once again to a media with its own political alignments covering for the party, and denying the American people the truth, so they can achieve the political outcome they desire.

I read your piece because I was curious if you might call for some accountability from an aiding and abetting media that was so focused on beating Trump last time, and is maybe complicit in his return to power in 2024.

The debate opened the eyes of the people once again to a media with its own political alignments covering for the party, and denying the American people the truth, so they can achieve the political outcome they desire.
The MEDIA!!!!!! Not the conman. The MEDIA!!!

I don't think the fear of Trump will be enough to overcome the apathy of Biden. This feels like a slow march to an epic fail.
If the media was honest, and wasn't covering for Joe for years about his physical and mental state there likely would have been a successor in place through the democratic process that would have easily defeated Trump with his felony record.

The MEDIA!!!!!! Not the conman. The MEDIA!!!
You have to admit how wild this week has been after the left leaning Media lifted the shield from Biden. The Democratic Party ate it’s own instantly. Idk if I’ve ever seen such a quick 180 on the leader of a party before.

It will be interesting on how they cover Biden the next week or so after the call with the governors giving them their talking points and the emails his campaign sent out.

Both are dishonest entities.
No. Let me know when NBC admits to lying in court, like Fox News' lawyers did. Let me know when ABC or CBS settle a lawsuit for 787 MILLION DOLLARS because they know they were lying. Stop trying to both sides this crap. For the hundredth time, MSNBC has ACTUAL REAGAN AND BUSH REPUBLICANS hosting shows. TRUE CONSERVATIVES have voices on there. ALL of them sound like Liz Cheney saying that MAGA has to be destroyed or we will no longer be a free country.

You have to admit how wild this week has been after the left leaning Media lifted the shield from Biden. The Democratic Party are it’s own instantly. Idk if I’ve ever seen such a quick 180 on the leader of a party before.

It will be interesting on how they cover Biden the next week or so after the call with the governors giving them their talking points and the emails his campaign sent out.
100 percent...other than the shield. They haven't been protecting him. His administration clearly has though.

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
You have to admit how wild this week has been after the left leaning Media lifted the shield from Biden. The Democratic Party are it’s own instantly. Idk if I’ve ever seen such a quick 180 on the leader of a party before.

Will Steponallofus throw the campaign a lifeline on Friday?

Democrats live in their own information by bubble just like Republicans.

This is why the Bill Maher style democrat - someone divorced from being a Democrat - does a lot better on issues like this. They don't have to tow the party line. Not bound by the bubble.

Ive been saying that Biden is declining for a while now. This was all pretty obvious... Outside of the bubble.

Democrats live in their own information by bubble just like Republicans.

This is why the Bill Maher style democrat - someone divorced from being a Democrat - does a lot better on issues like this. They don't have to tow the party line. Not bound by the bubble.

Ive been saying that Biden is declining for a while now. This was all pretty obvious... Outside of the bubble.
That's why the bubblers have left Maher. They loved him when all he did was trash Trump, but the minute he wasn't deep blue he was dropped like a hot potato

Anyone caught off guard by Biden wasn’t paying attention or didn’t want to pay attention. The videos were out there in plain sight.

- wandering off and having to be guided by physical touch instead of verbal ques
- shaking hands with people who weren’t there
- shuffling his feet
- blank 1000 yard stare
- arms bent at elbows and little movement. Hands nearly frozen in place
- problems navigating stairs
- speech slurred, rambling, trailing off (not studdering) s

Anyone caught off guard by Biden wasn’t paying attention or didn’t want to pay attention. The videos were out there in plain sight.

- wandering off and having to be guided by physical touch instead of verbal ques
- shuffling his feet
- blank 1000 yard stare
This is especially true of the media. If Trump wins reelection, they played a big role in it. They rarely fact check Joe/his administration. They have covered for his condition for years, they have only asked prepared questions and never really addressed Joe's lack of media availability.

They did as much as they could to insulate him and his presidency. They never pursued the Hunter laptop story, refuse to look into his business dealings. We've had Supreme Court leaks, coke in the WH, a botched withdrawal from Afghanistan... and zero tough questions from anyone not named Peter Doocey.

- shuffling his feet
- blank 1000 yard stare
Sure, we all saw those things. I’ve been saying forever he shouldn’t run again, but here’s the real problem now: he couldn’t pull it together for 90 minutes for the most important event of the campaign. The guy was gone from the moment he walked out.

Libs make a point of mocking people who obtain their news exclusively from FNC. They have their own problem with outlets like MSNBC selectively covering the news. If this Biden stuff was a shock to anyone, then they need to reevaluate their sources.

Trump has had no better ally the past 8 years than the main stream media. They have allowed him to get by with a multitude of sins….and crimes. When President’s step into pickles of their own shit, the media has a duty to report it……ask LBJ, Nixon and Clinton…….The media’s function, especially since the Reagan era is to 1) make a profit for the corporation and 2) report “news” that won’t offend.

Come on joel...
Sorry….the “media” allowed him to get by with murder! Plus…allowed him to get by with treason. Trump belongs in jail!
A true and independent media would be insisting Trump not be running to rule America this year……Trump is the MOST unfit candidate for office certainly in my lifetime……He is a phuquin’ crook! A criminal! A traitor, even. And the media just lets him roll along and lie his damn ass off all the time. They have NEVER held him accountable.

• Haha
Sorry….the “media” allowed him to get by with murder! Plus…allowed him to get by with treason. Trump belongs in jail!
A true and independent media would be insisting Trump not be running to rule America this year……Trump is the MOST unfit candidate for office certainly in my lifetime……He is a phuquin’ crook! A criminal! A traitor, even. And the media just lets him roll along and lie his damn ass off all the time. They have NEVER held him accountable.
Glad to see you still have your sense of humor, KF………..you might need it.

That's why the bubblers have left Maher. They loved him when all he did was trash Trump, but the minute he wasn't deep blue he was dropped like a hot potato
I didn't. I still generally agree with him. Republicans ONLY agree with him when he attacks Democrats...because cult.

It's amazing how over the decades on this site, I have read Democrats criticize their own when they eff up. Republicans almost never do. How some of you can talk any kind of shit when the leader of your party is the biggest scumbag in the history of US politics. Fix THAT and his ilk and then maybe we can discuss policies. Until then, even with Joe having a bad night, there is ZERO high ground for the Republicans. They are the ones who carry swastika flags and invaded our Capitol. Democrats didn't do this. If they did, we'd be up in arms...just like Democrats are up in arms over Joe's debate. This is all just one more example of things not registering with you guys. You're all impossible.

Reactions: torbee
I didn't. I still generally agree with him. Republicans ONLY agree with him when he attacks Democrats...because cult.

It's amazing how over the decades on this site, I have read Democrats criticize their own when they eff up. Republicans almost never do. How some of you can talk any kind of shit when the leader of your party is the biggest scumbag in the history of US politics. Fix THAT and his ilk and then maybe we can discuss policies. Until then, even with Joe having a bad night, there is ZERO high ground for the Republicans. They are the ones who carry swastika flags and invaded our Capitol. Democrats didn't do this. If they did, we'd be up in arms...just like Democrats are up in arms over Joe's debate. This is all just one more example of things not registering with you guys. You're all impossible.

I'm neither anymore. What you don't realize is that the Dixiecrats became MAGA and both parties changed. What is left for the Dems are the far life and the Dixiecrats shifted the R party further right. More right than Goldwater. The Dixiecrats moderated the Dems on issues such as abortion, taxes and so forth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT