ADVERTISEMENT

Tigerhawk golf ball stencil/stamp

RobSipe11

Scout Team
May 12, 2015
Anyone out there ever found a way to mark your golf balls with a Tigerhawk? I've really struggled to find one online.

I don’t know the answer to this question but I’ve played a lot of golf, and I’ve used Sharpie markers to put an identifying mark on my ball. The ink always fades after 6-7 holes no matter what I do anyway. I’d think trying to put a stencil logo on yourself would be similar but I don’t know.

Anyone out there ever found a way to mark your golf balls with a Tigerhawk? I've really struggled to find one online.

I bought a metal one 5-10 years ago that turns out good with a fine tip Sharpie, but no clue where I found it. Maybe Iowa Book? I'd part with it for $50 if you're interested.

I have one as well. It's a pain to mark, maybe if you spray painted it. Too tiny for the beak and eye. Would give it to you if you lived near by....

Might be able to create a template on a 3D printer

il_1588xN.3079149671_ngoi.jpg

Question for others - do your sharpie marks not fade or sometimes “streak” a bit? I’d think it would be a PITA to constantly try to apply it again and I’m not even trying for anything beyond an initial or unique dot pattern or something.

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I use a sharpie and just put an "S" on them, but it will usually last for two or three outings. I was able to contact "Tin Cup", which makes various SS stencils, but they didn't have the Tigerhawk license. He did say that he might "Get the license back later this year". So it sounds like they may have had it at one time.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Question for others - do your sharpie marks not fade or sometimes “streak” a bit? I’d think it would be a PITA to constantly try to apply it again and I’m not even trying for anything beyond an initial or unique dot pattern or something.
Get yourself a new sharpie. Yes they will inevitably fade, not a big deal unless you're OCD about having a brand new mark throughout your round.

Get yourself a new sharpie. Yes they will inevitably fade, not a big deal unless you're OCD about having a brand new mark throughout your round.

I’m saying I don’t see the point of trying to put a Tiger hawk logo on my ball when (like you say) the ink will just fade. I’m not OCD about this. I’m saying it is a good reason to not even try to make a Tiger hawk with a sharpie.

I’m saying I don’t see the point of trying to put a Tiger hawk logo on my ball when (like you say) the ink will just fade. I’m not OCD about this. I’m saying it is a good reason to not even try to make a Tiger hawk with a sharpie.
It will still be easily identifiable. It's not like it'll fade away completely where it disappears.
I'm all for marking the golf ball in any way. I don't trust people who don't mark their ball, I assume they don't put their low scores in their GHIN.

Reactions: Pepperman
I always have my nails done with Tiger Hawk logos. Perhaps you could find a nail shop to do them for you.

iu

iu

If you're into light pain, you might enjoy a couple of these.

iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JupiterHawk
After you have it figured out, let me know what courses you play it. Would love to find some free Tigerhawk=logoed golf balls in the woods, rough, water, etc.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
I'm in Indiana, and am absolutely horrible at golf. There are lots of Hoosier fans that will find that ball and know exactly who it belongs to. I may never have to buy a box of balls again!

What color are you using? Darker colors last longer. I use Magenta and it lasts a while, might fade a bit, but it'll be there and noticeable for at least 27 holes then I remark...

@RobSipe11 mine was indeed from Tin Cup. My fine tip sharpie was running out of ink, normally they're much darker.

20210622-135313.jpg
That is exactly what I am looking for. I am interested, but pretty old school. I have a Paypal account, but can't actually remember how to use it at this exact moment. Do you have Paypal?

That is exactly what I am looking for. I am interested, but pretty old school. I have a Paypal account, but can't actually remember how to use it at this exact moment. Do you have Paypal?

Yes, I have Paypal. I tried to DM you on here, but I think you have to be a premium member on Rivals to DM. Post your email address and we can figure out the logistics via email.

What color are you using? Darker colors last longer. I use Magenta and it lasts a while, might fade a bit, but it'll be there and noticeable for at least 27 holes then I remark...

black sharpie… maybe they need to dry for a while (more than 5-10 mins) before playing? I usually only mark my ball for competition play, and even then I just put a letter or 3 dots opposite the logo (I have several boxes of ProV logo balls I save for matches). Seems I’ll notice some ink on my driver face by the 6th or 7th hole and by the end of the match the sharpie has faded big time.

black sharpie… maybe they need to dry for a while (more than 5-10 mins) before playing? I usually only mark my ball for competition play, and even then I just put a letter or 3 dots opposite the logo (I have several boxes of ProV logo balls I save for matches). Seems I’ll notice some ink on my driver face by the 6th or 7th hole and by the end of the match the sharpie has faded big time.

I mark mine on the first tee. Rarely have this problem with a magenta sharpie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT