ADVERTISEMENT

Tight End U debate is officially over. "They produce tight ends like a mother******."

He's a punk, Super Bowl champ and is banging a billionaire superstar, nothing more, lol. Not a Chefs fan either.

w1-4NP.gif

It will help TE recruiting , that said Mt Pfizer comes off as a cringe tool , The Chiefs to Me are like the Cardinals in baseball as far as fans , fat, horrendous BO ,heavy smell of meth topped off with a lack of teeth and intellect , plus they look too much like their mentally challenged college wannabes the Clones for Me too follow.

He's a punk, Super Bowl champ and is banging a billionaire superstar, nothing more, lol. Not a Chefs fan either.
Whatever dude. Flip a coin, him or Kittle, and Kelseys been doing it longer. He's money when the games on the line. The record stands for itself.....
It will help TE recruiting , that said Mt Pfizer comes off as a cringe tool , The Chiefs to Me are like the Cardinals in baseball as far as fans , fat, horrendous BO ,heavy smell of meth topped off with a lack of teeth and intellect , plus they look too much like their mentally challenged college wannabes the Clones for Me too follow.
Lolol.. spoken like a true Raider fan. Hey, just wondering, are you guys sick of being the Chiefs bitch the last decade plus? Gonna ever do anything about it? Be real since Manning retired the AFC west is over before October rolls around....

If the guys not on your short list along with another Chief, (Tony G) then you clueless......

He's on a short list, but...

Gonzalez, Winslow, Gates, Newsome, Casper, Witten, Christensen, Sharpe, Gronk (pains me to put that name on there).

Obviously the position has changed a lot over the years as the game has gone to the more fantasy-driven passing style. The argument could very easily be made that Kittle and Hock (career isn't "long" enough yet perhaps) are better simply because they can block much better than Kelce. I'm not saying Kelce isn't a great, great player because he certainly is. He's just a gigantic receiver who lines up in places that create a coverage nightmare.

This coming from a Raider fan....? Gangbangin, drug dealin, graffiti sprayin, grandma kickin ghetto trash fans. Have you ever been to Oakland or South LA where most these fans are from? Low lifes.

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

Gonzalez, Winslow, Gates, Newsome, Casper, Witten, Christensen, Sharpe, Gronk (pains me to put that name on there).

Obviously the position has changed a lot over the years as the game has gone to the more fantasy-driven passing style. The argument could very easily be made that Kittle and Hock (career isn't "long" enough yet perhaps) are better simply because they can block much better than Kelce. I'm not saying Kelce isn't a great, great player because he certainly is. He's just a gigantic receiver who lines up in places that create a coverage nightmare.
Marv Cook, Dallas Clark.... that list needs to be a bit longer IMO

"Not a Chefs fan either"

Personally I'm a big Chefs fan. They do my cooking for me and the food is always great.

Jealous of the GOAT
No

I didn't want to post his drunken celebration as I thought it would be in bad taste. Yelling at his coach is more appropriate, he just wants to win more than other athletes. Sniff

Whatever dude. Flip a coin, him or Kittle, and Kelseys been doing it longer. He's money when the games on the line. The record stands for itself.....

Lolol.. spoken like a true Raider fan. Hey, just wondering, are you guys sick of being the Chiefs bitch the last decade plus? Gonna ever do anything about it? Be real since Manning retired the AFC west is over before October rolls around....
Been like that since the Marty years with Christian Okoye.

Good post. As you said kind of depends what your looking for. Kelce's not nearly the inline blocker that "Iowa guys are". Hock, Clark, Kittle. Still he's a freakin matchup nightmare in the pass game, and has a crazy connection with Mahomes.

Reactions: biggreydogs
Maybe you're right bro... I'm sure you'll be tuned in.

It's what your beloved team has turned into. Wasn't there a hit and run and arrests for them squeaky clean Qweefs?
We were discussing fan bases, not team members. More fights break out in the stands of Raider games than all other games combined.... Some of the most vile fans outside of Philly you'll ever come across. And that's just the female portion.. lol

youtube fighting GIF

• Haha

To be fair I was only speaking of the Female Chiefs Fans when saying fat, BO , smelling of meth , I could have added jerseys stained by hostess cupcakes and tailgating coolers full of spam but I thought Iwould be nice.. and I am not a Raiders Fan , i have no pro Team I just follow Hawkeye players . I am what You would call a pagan Dane ( Heathen) and Raider was a military callsign attached to Me in the 2ACR . Ghost 2/2 Toujour Pret .

We were discussing fan bases, not team members. More fights break out in the stands of Raider games than all other games combined.... Some of the most vile fans outside of Philly you'll ever come across. And that's just the female portion.. lol

youtube fighting GIF
Philly , Raiders, Giants, Jets in that order for vile Fans I would say , All a bunch of degenerates with Bills mafia an HM , Chiefs crowds are either in food comas half passed out from bad beer or so High on meth and poppers that i think it has reduced the fan fights there , much like Cardinals baseball games

Philly , Raiders, Giants, Jets in that order for vile Fans I would say , All a bunch of degenerates with Bills mafia an HM , Chiefs crowds are either in food comas half passed out from bad beer or so High on meth and poppers that i think it has reduced the fan fights there , much like Cardinals baseball games

Can we throw Brit Mahomes, Jackson Mahomes, and Mahomes Sr. in there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT