ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz Family Endorses Trump

Trending on X today.. walz family is all in on Donald trump and doesn't trust tampon Tim in office. This must hurt especially after the NY post story about walz's own brother speaking against his political positions. Yikes!
8 members "related to his great uncle's side of the family." Wow. Old men in backward places have dumb opinions.

Trending on X today.. walz family is all in on Donald trump and doesn't trust tampon Tim in office. This must hurt especially after the NY post story about walz's own brother speaking against his political positions. Yikes!
Ya....but the sisters of HROT all know better than his own blood including his mother! You just can't make this shit up.......... 🤣

Don't forget his biological brother!
While Jeff Walz reiterated he completely disagrees with his younger brother’s policies, he will depart from the public eye. He has not communicated with members from either political party.

“There is going to be no further statements to anybody, and we’re not campaigning or anything for him or against him or anything like that,” he said.

They are estranged btw. One is successful and the other lives in BFE

While Jeff Walz reiterated he completely disagrees with his younger brother’s policies, he will depart from the public eye. He has not communicated with members from either political party.

“There is going to be no further statements to anybody, and we’re not campaigning or anything for him or against him or anything like that,” he said.

They are estranged btw. One is successful and the other lives in BFE
Damage is already done, nerd.

Guy in the front left is lying. He's wearing a Tim Walz hat.

Now now, there is minimal proof that Tim walz actually guzzled horse juice. There is some, but not much.
But the horse said, "make no mistake, there wasn't a single drop left! Around the horse barn, we now refer to him as, "Milking Machine Tim!"

they probably witnessed first hand him letting minny ha ha burn to the ground. and keep in mind , at thanksgiving dinner... you think his lies and stories are good on TV? my goodness, get a few beers in him and he probably dated pam anderson and killed bin laden.

I have extended family that are total morons too. I am sure many of us do. There have never been an easier mechanism to identify a moron.
Why do you suspect they don't respect Tim walz driving drunk, visiting China 30+ times or putting Tampons in 8 year old boy's bathrooms? Is it bc they're morons?

Seems odd to me when people make a big deal about this stuff (Kennedy's endorsing Harris, Walz' endorsing Trump, etc). If you have a sizable family, you're of course going to have family that is passionate about the other side.

Reminds me of my Arkansas relatives which are some of the most hardcore MAGA Republicans ever. Funny thing is, Barack Obama is in our extended family and has relatives in NW Arkansas. I'm actually 4th cousins. I always like to remind them that they are technically related to Obama and it usually makes them sick to their stomach.

Seems odd to me when people make a big deal about this stuff (Kennedy's endorsing Harris, Walz' endorsing Trump, etc). If you have a sizable family, you're of course going to have family that is passionate about the other side.

Reminds me of my Arkansas relatives which are some of the most hardcore MAGA Republicans ever. Funny thing is, Barack Obama is in our extended family and has relatives in NW Arkansas. I'm actually 4th cousins. I always like to remind them that they are technically related to Obama and it usually makes them sick to their stomach.
So you're from Kenya? Pssssssst...this is the cuz you should be hanging out with >

Probably pretty good until the weird guy from Minnesota shows up.
It’s cute that you are trying to take the word “weird” back.

Call Tim Walz weird all you want. Y’all worship captain spray tan.

eqnoerxwoam9ae3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT