ADVERTISEMENT

Time To Boycott Doritos

Doritos are gross. Said it

I'm not a huge fan of their products, but I do really like this style:

40090954-spicy-sweet-chili-doritos-jpg.jpg

You guys gotta get with the times.

Nobody cares anymore except the far right religious block.

We have Pride displays in Target and corporate sponsors at pride parades.

I'll say it again -- christian conservatives got steam rolled in culture wars over the past 20 years.

I first started posting on message boards around 20 years ago. It's nothing like it used to be.

Anti-gay sentiment puts you in the distinct minority nowdays.

Reactions: PerkyForHerky
I'll say it again -- christian conservatives got steam rolled in culture wars over the past 20 years.

I first started posting on message boards around 20 years ago. It's nothing like it used to be.

This exactly right. Unfortunately Joe stills sees as it way to get one up on the 'other side.' His whole life revolves around his religion, which is politics.

This exactly right. Unfortunately Joe stills sees as it way to get one up on the 'other side.' His whole life revolves around his religion, which is politics.

Ehh... obviously he takes shots at conservatives. But my god, is there a lot of political sniping around here. So it's kind of like, whatever. I just thought it felt pretty...dated

Go find out if Mike Huckabee has changed his position on this one

Admittedly I fast forwarded a bit here after the story was obvious, but I’m losing the Doritos connection. I mean, couldn’t they have added a line after the hug where the son says, “So what does it take for a queer to get some Cool Ranch around here?”

Whose dick do I need to suck to get some doritos up in here?

I was worried there for a second as I just bought a big a$$ bag of Doritos at Costco yesterday

Wow I can’t believe every other chip company hasn’t followed. If you eat any chip BESIDES Doritos your a piece of shit bigot

• Haha
Reactions: PerkyForHerky
I misread the OP and started watching the video and first thought it was going to be a funny video about rioters storming the capotol. It sounds like he is coming home and its heartwarming but then they cut to the arrival and they are actually going to the protest and they are insurrectionists.

You guys gotta get with the times.

Nobody cares anymore except the far right religious block.

We have Pride displays in Target and corporate sponsors at pride parades.
Even if I give you that, a hell of a lot of people still need to be educated about trans life.

Even if I give you that, a hell of a lot of people still need to be educated about trans life.

There's not much to educate but for asking for acceptance. I think a lot of people, having already been accepting of gay people, were automatically accepting of trans.

Unfortunately trans politics and rhetoric have been slightly nuts.

Meh it doesn't get this social conservative's pants in a twist. If it did I would have to get my pants in a twist every time they portrayed an opposite sex couple having sex outside of marriage or every time it portrayed a couple divorcing etc etc.

My daughter will probably ask me if she can have some "ritos" for a snack tonight after supper and as long as she eats a good supper I'll probably let her have some.

Don’t think we’ve really interacted, but, do I read that as you are upset with those 3 points?

Con Christians getting steamrolled for being bigots, it was ok 20 years ago but not now & if you are anti-gay (bigoted) you are in the minority?

So are you upset about them?

If I misinterpreted, I apologize

Meh it doesn't get this social conservative's pants in a twist. If it did I would have to get my pants in a twist every time they portrayed an opposite sex couple having sex outside of marriage or every time it portrayed a couple divorcing etc etc.

My daughter will probably ask me if she can have some "ritos" for a snack tonight after supper and as long as she eats a good supper I'll probably let her have some.
What if she asks if she can share them with her girlfriend someday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT