ADVERTISEMENT

Time to stop giving a crap about people getting "triggered" by stuff.

No, I just thought it was hysterical that the guy who posts endless threads about random one off issues as rage bait would be complaining about people being triggered.
As opposed to your latest gems whose titles include:

“Culture wars claim young life” - inaccurate outrage

“Mod fairy stopped by”- crying about unfair board moderatong

“Montana congressman worried about drag queens”- Ooh…so not outrage click bait bullshit thread I guess

And who could forget the using a Gunsmoke episode to cry about religion while cheering on the preacher “eating a bullet”.

Haha. Those are YOUR most recent gems. So, in tune to the pulse of America. So important. No click bait whatsoever. Haha. Dope.

Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
As opposed to your latest gems whose titles include:

“Culture wars claim young life” - inaccurate outrage

“Mod fairy stopped by”- crying about unfair board moderatong

“Montana congressman worried about drag queens”- Ooh…so not outrage click bait bullshit thread I guess

And who could forget the using a Gunsmoke episode to cry about religion while cheering on the preacher “eating a bullet”.

Haha. Those are YOUR most recent gems. So, in tune to the pulse of America. So important. No click bait whatsoever. Haha. Dope.
Even if you think that those are about triggering people....I didn't then start a thread that said "Time to stop giving a crap about people getting "triggered" by stuff", did I?
Never change YS.

yeah...i think the people upset about corsets are just as ridiculous as the people upset about the people upset about corsets
And I think the people that are upset about the people that are upset with the people upset about corsets are ridiculous.

Next.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT