ADVERTISEMENT

Today Americans 65 and over account for 90 percent of new Covid deaths

So when the president said if you have the vaccine you aren’t going to get Covid, everyone knew what he meant? Sounds fishy…….perhaps he simply didn’t know what he was talking about and disseminated false medical information to the public?
Everyone who was paying attention knew. Remember, early in the pandemic, after we started distributing the vaccines, the difference between outcomes with and without vaccines was dramatic. IIRC, for a while the deaths were at or near zero among the vaccinated, although obviously that couldn't last forever.

Based on Biden's mention of the delta variant, I wouldn't be surprised if he said that when the vaccinated death rate was negligible, but the video doesn't seem to be dated and I'm too lazy to look it up.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
88% of all woman die after 65
82% of all men die after 65
Weird that 90% of Covid deaths would be happening to people after 65%
Can’t quite put my finger on it
100% of people who eat pickles will eventually die.

What's your point?

I wish people here would stop trying to be so effing cute and clever and actually think about these important issues. There's plenty to debate/disagree about without being childish.

Reactions: Joes Place
Maybe. It's just the sad truth.

My mom was in a nursing home for 4 1/2 years before she passed in 2019. Had she lasted 8 more months, COVID would have undoubtedly gotten her. The death and illness demographics have all correlated heavily to age and health. That correlation extends to other health factors such as vitamin and mineral deficiencies more common in old people. It's not just statistical, there's clinical data as well.
Remdesivir is straight poison. I think the U Of Iowa actual scientists said that.
It’s fine.*

*as long as you don’t have any kidneys.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
So when the president said if you have the vaccine you aren’t going to get Covid, everyone knew what he meant? Sounds fishy…….perhaps he simply didn’t know what he was talking about and disseminated false medical information to the public?
Or he knew EXACTLY what he was talking about and he just straight lied.

100% of people who eat pickles will eventually die.

What's your point?

I wish people here would stop trying to be so effing cute and clever and actually think about these important issues. There's plenty to debate/disagree about without being childish.

I just showed you that approximately 86% of Americans that die are 65 and older. You posted a poll that shows that 90% of people who die of Covid are 65 and older. I just want to know why that statistic important to you.

We were told that if you get the vaccine you won’t get Covid.

Now who said that?
I was never told that by any physician...and when I want medical ADVISE I talk with a doctor in person....not a TV/media interview.
My docs (cardiologist and GP) told me it would be smart to get the latest booster. IN CASE I would get infected, the chances of it becoming serious (hospitalization or death) were almost ZERO as opposed to not getting the vaccine. Otherwise treat the symptoms. Right after T-giving I tested positive, I isolated for 5 days, treated symptoms, went to the doc and got a Z-Pac....I continued with a lot of nasal congestion and went back for a 10 day RX of anti-bacterial.....feeling much better now and ready for a vacation next week. I will "mask" on he plane and avoid "crowds" on vacation....but I was never hospitalized. Im thinking the vaccine did exactly what the doc(s) promised me. I cannot complain.
I don't understand all the hub-bub about the new vaccine.......if you don't trust the CDC, talk with your doctor! Get your medical advise from those who understand the scientific jibberish and do it for a living. Oh...and remember to WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and warm water! Several times a day.

I was never told that by any physician...and when I want medical ADVISE I talk with a doctor in person....not a TV/media interview.
My docs (cardiologist and GP) told me it would be smart to get the latest booster. IN CASE I would get infected, the chances of it becoming serious (hospitalization or death) were almost ZERO as opposed to not getting the vaccine. Otherwise treat the symptoms. Right after T-giving I tested positive, I isolated for 5 days, treated symptoms, went to the doc and got a Z-Pac....I continued with a lot of nasal congestion and went back for a 10 day RX of anti-bacterial.....feeling much better now and ready for a vacation next week. I will "mask" on he plane and avoid "crowds" on vacation....but I was never hospitalized. Im thinking the vaccine did exactly what the doc(s) promised me. I cannot complain.
I don't understand all the hub-bub about the new vaccine.......if you don't trust the CDC, talk with your doctor! Get your medical advise from those who understand the scientific jibberish and do it for a living. Oh...and remember to WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and warm water! Several times a day.

Learn to write in paragraphs

My PCP is recommending the bi-valent vaccine to all of his patients who are eligible.

Everyone talks about "death" or "not dead" - as in if you don't die it's no big deal.

A friends adult son (mid -30s) got -

Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) associated with COVID-19​

- after getting COVID. Very rare in adults. Dam near died. Was on a respirator and machine that cleaned his blood for 5 days.

Recovered, but they had to amputate 2/3 of his fingers and a thumb all down to about 1/2 inch.

No matter how you spin it, COVID is pretty dam awful.

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Today, 99.9% of Americans living in America account for 99.9% of the Americans living in the U.S. covid deaths.

Today, 99.9% of Americans living in America account for 99.9% of the Americans living in the U.S. covid deaths.
That's a fun fact. Here's another one...

100% of the people that died from Covid were going to die eventually anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT