ADVERTISEMENT

Today, Iowa's Punter got drafted before Clown U's best prospect (TJ Tampa)

giphy.gif

Man, I really liked how TJ Tampa played. Didn't think he would have dropped that far.

Weird how Iowa fans call ISU fans little brother, the envy seems to go both ways it seems
Envy?

Please explain. Envious in the same way you might point and laugh at a guy passed out with his pants missing? Does the word have a meaning I’m unaware of?

• Haha
Reactions: shudaddy
Envy?

Please explain. Envious in the same way you might point and laugh at a guy passed out with his pants missing? Does the word have a meaning I’m unaware of?

If envy wasn’t there, the threads about them wouldn’t be on this board as much. Whatelse would you call it, certainly not pity.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
You replied to my post IN THIS THREAD you crazy asshole……

Lol

Hey, Tory was probably the second most valuable player on he Hawks behind Cooper. Not shocking. Weird draft for CBs as there we many good ones available in this one.

word from the league was Tampa was limited as a zone CB.
Man coverage skills were in question . Thus the reason he fell so far.
That being said who really cares at this point? Deep down ISU knows we own them. Taylor being drafted just reaffirms what we already know.

The simple answer is that if clown fans didn’t run their mouths and have little brother syndrome to anything and everything related to Iowa we would leave them alone .

Oh and I would trade a bad offense for 10 wins vs a marginal offense winning 7 games and 2 losses to G5 schools. But isu fans being “excited” about their last football season is why they are seen as clowns. Something to laugh at, not take seriously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT