ADVERTISEMENT

Today is my parents’ 42nd wedding anniversary…

Duh. That’s the idea you slow-ass big melonhead freakishly large-headed melonhead.
1tcyol.jpg

Congrats to your parents BnG. My parents just celebrated their 40th last month.

If we're gonna break the curse, we need to ditch Barta and hire Theo Epstein. That guy is a freakin' miracle worker. Not one, but TWO broken curses under his watch.
Might as well hire BnG’s parents at this point.

Weird thread.

30 minutes after Iowa lost 5 days ago, Bleeder got all emotional and said he didn't care anymore when it came to Iowa basketball.

Bleeder is clearly the most emotional female on this board. She overreacts after a win and REALLY overreacts after a loss. She really should increase her Midol intake.

This was from Thursday, March 17, thirty minutes after the Iowa loss to Richmond:

it’s gotten to the point I’m back to my earlier state of indifference. I just don’t think I care anymore. The End.

Weird thread.

30 minutes after Iowa lost 5 days ago, Bleeder got all emotional and said he didn't care anymore when it came to Iowa basketball.

Bleeder is clearly the most emotional female on this board. She overreacts after a win and REALLY overreacts after a loss. She really should increase her Midol intake.

This was from Thursday, March 17, thirty minutes after the Iowa loss to Richmond:
Seriously, Fran, get professional help.

Holy shit dude - I never want to get on your bad side bc you seem like an internet stalker

You don't have to be a stalker to remember his thread from Thursday. Many people called him out on it. And I am simply reminding him that just 5 days ago he said he no longer cared about Iowa basketball. But here he is, someone who doesn't care about Iowa basketball, posting on the Iowa basketball forum.

His memorable thread from Thursday:

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
If we're gonna break the curse, we need to ditch Barta and hire Theo Epstein.
I actually suggested that, seriously, a few years ago when GB should have been fired, and would have been at almost any school not named IOWA. I figure Theo may be ready for a new challenge outside of baseball one of these days, and running the Iowa Athletic Department and getting the Hawkeyes over the hump in football and basketball would be nice additions to the curse-breaking he's already accomplished in Boston and Chicago. I just think it would make so much sense. I'd love to see it.

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight. Happy 42nd wedding anniversary to your parents! That's such a milestone. On another note, switching gears, have you checked out some stylish wedding tuxedos for any upcoming celebrations https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/ or events? It could be a nice touch to commemorate such a special occasion!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT