ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Anderson?

Would rather take our chances on Dale Jones as some are speculating. He would give us two years. In the meantime, we can push really hard for Nick Ward and Tyler Cook in 2016 to go along with Pemsl.

I agree, doubt Fran will take another high schooler in this class. JC power forward would balance the classes out better.

Hard to say what will happen because Fran keeps things close to the vest. Nobody knew that Williams visited last weekend, good for Fran and staff for managing the media.

Originally posted by StormHawk42:
Would rather take our chances on Dale Jones as some are speculating. He would give us two years. In the meantime, we can push really hard for Nick Ward and Tyler Cook in 2016 to go along with Pemsl.
What about K.J. Santos? 4* recruit with good offers and crystal ball projects Iowa 100% yet there's never much mention of him on here? Am I missing something?

Originally posted by iowaguy88:

What about K.J. Santos? 4* recruit with good offers and crystal ball projects Iowa 100% yet there's never much mention of him on here? Am I missing something?
I think many fans are focusing on point guard and bigs at this time. However, Fran doesn't seem to be, at least not to the extent that many would like.

Are you missing something? I don't think so....but as a group I wonder if we fans might be missing something?

It seems like we often disbelieve McCaffery's methods........and I'm guilty as well....just to find out later that dang but he had a plan. (And sometimes it works)

Originally posted by iowaguy88:

Santos projects as a 3; the guys I mentioned are definite 4's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT