ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Perkins Defense Next year.

Hawktucson

Team MVP
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2001
Looking forward to a very athletic Tony Perkins coming in. His coach says Tony is tough and wants to make an early impact next year. One of his best players at Lawrence North, Indianapolis. He tought his defense would help us right away. He sounds tough, like JT. Man that's what we need. I can imagine he gets in while our starters catch a blow and help us maintain and not fall behind. He looks great in the open court. Can't wait for the kid to get here.

Looking forward to a very athletic Tony Perkins coming in. His coach says Tony is tough and wants to make an early impact next year. One of his best players at Lawrence North, Indianapolis. He tought his defense would help us right away. He sounds tough, like JT. Man that's what we need. I can imagine he gets in while our starters catch a blow and help us maintain and not fall behind. He looks great in the open court. Can't wait for the kid to get here.

Yes, he's got Big10 athleticism no question

Yes, he's got Big10 athleticism no question
If we want to do some 4-guard lineups, you need depth at guard. Connor, Fredrick, JoeW, JoeT, JBO will get most of the guard minutes. I think Perkins gives us a bigger guard that can defend and hopefully make 3pt shots. Hopefully we can mix in more man-to-man defense next year, so that plays into Perkins athleticism...assuming he buys in on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT