ADVERTISEMENT

Tornado in China

An America tornado would have killed more people than that!

USA!
USA!
USA!
515ecd3c2f1d8485df73fcc4e5b8eb21

BB3tf2oCEAASgXN.jpg:large

America counts way too many non-tornados as tornadoes.
Care to explain? According to the NWS there were 1,269 (nice) confirmed tornadoes in 2023. I won't claim to know a ton about the statistics, but I've never heard of a radar indicated tornado being referred to as a confirmed tornado.

Reactions: lucas80
I really hope the deaths and injuries aren't too bad 😔 I went to China for a couple weeks in 2019 and have nothing but great things to say about the people. Say what you want about the government, but the citizens were so incredibly nice and inviting.

It's a shame the citizenry in some many places suffer as a result of their elected officials.

I really hope the deaths and injuries aren't too bad 😔 I went to China for a couple weeks in 2019 and have nothing but great things to say about the people. Say what you want about the government, but the citizens were so incredibly nice and inviting.
I've been ordering Fiber transmitters, receivers, and some fiber cable from manufactures on Alibaba. The sales managers have been great t work with. Friendly and accommodating. They do a bit of live streaming so you can check in on them at work. That's a bit weird.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Just like military spending baby, more than the rest of the world combined LFG!!!

I heard a crazy stat today. America owns 1016 Gold Medals in Olympic history. That is more than any country has for Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals combined. Great Britain has 950 G, S, and B combined.

That was crazy to me

Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT