ADVERTISEMENT

Totally anti semitic.

The lies from our government have me so jaded that I don't even know if I believe what they are saying. I can imagine them lying about stuff like this so we pass a billion dollar bill to fund both sides even more.

Ftr, I feel bad for the innocent people who are starving if they don't support hamas.

Sure kids are starving to death for no reason, but they’re Palestinian kids so it’s ok. Jesus said so himself.
JFC, give it a rest. Nobody with a conscience wants to see kids get killed. Sadly, it's going to happen in these types of conflicts. The human race has been going to war with one another since the beginning of time. Both sides have blood on their hands. You seem to favor the Palestinians for some reason. Who started this conflict btw?

JFC, give it a rest. Nobody with a conscience wants to see kids get killed. Sadly, it's going to happen in these types of conflicts. The human race has been going to war with one another since the beginning of time. Both sides have blood on their hands. You seem to favor the Palestinians for some reason. Who started this conflict btw?
Who started it? I donno, I wasn’t alive when it started.
We pay for the weapons killing those kids, we have blood on our hands as well.
I won’t “give it a rest” so long as that continues.
You just ignore me like you do the bodies.

This reminds me of the Jerry Seinfeld bit about bombing countries with bombs AND food. “I’m gonna duck for cover…but keep my mouth open!”

All that had to happen was for Hamas to surrender. They are ****ed, literally, in the head, and forever going forward. All they have to do is tap out, quit hiding behind innocents. They are doing this to try add garner support.

Give me an instance where the opposing military force hiding behind women and children was condoned and rewarded in a war.

That is in itself a war crime.
Right, they’re bad. We established that countless times over the past month.
That means kids are fair game?

Reactions: Ree4
In all fairness, Mohammad married her when she was 6 and "consummated" when she was 9.

To be fair, waiting for six or more years beyond the onset of puberty to get married is a VERY modern construct.

Our bodies are designed to start reproducing after 12 years of age. Evolution dictated that for the survival of the species. In prehistoric times, if you didn't reproduce as a teenager, you might not get that chance at all.

To be fair, waiting for six or more years beyond the onset of puberty to get married is a VERY modern construct.

Our bodies are designed to start reproducing after 12 years of age. Evolution dictated that for the survival of the species. In prehistoric times, if you didn't reproduce as a teenager, you might not get that chance at all.

Mohammad also had 11 other wives and promised his followers dozens of virgins in the afterlife.

Seems legit. :)

Barf.

You are doing great work on HROT. 100s of posts on this in the last days. Bravo. Your courage and commitment to the cause knows no boundaries. A true warrior.

I agree with the premise of what you’re saying, but how old was Mohammed when he married this little girl?

In prehistoric times, when life expectancy was 20s, yeah, it would make sense for a 12-year-old girl to conceive with a boy her age. A little different when a 6-year-old is getting married to a 53-year-old pervert and getting ****ed by him three years later.

And, no, I don’t give a shit whom I offend by that. Islam is even more of a garbage religion than Christianity.

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT