ADVERTISEMENT

Totally anti semitic.

Well now I feel better that the invasion is fake. Good to know that no one has died, it's all fake as you said.
I was quoting you, sheepdip. The occupation of Palestine, the October 6 attack, the Jewish retaliation, your anecdotal evidence re: Palestinians at the airport…

Like the Moody Blues said: https://genius.com/1437295/The-mood...satin/Which-is-right-and-which-is-an-illusion
“….we decide which is right
And which is an illusion.”
Ok Nazi scum
Any of you people ever figure out a way to rationalize Bibi’s funneling boatloads of American taxpayer money to those Hamas ‘Nazis’ yet?

No?

Didn’t think so.

There's plenty of Palestinians living in America that don't like Americans, so I'm not surprised.
Now that I think of it, several of those were mixed groups; a couple of people from Gaza City with friends from Detroit/Ohio/LA, etc. who in turn spoke fluent Arabic ... and English.

You provide endless amusement, in a tone deaf kind of way. You still haven't responded to why the US has delayed shipping ammo to Israel.

That's interesting because you sure were bent out of shape when you were calling me a dumbass and a moron.

You provide endless amusement, in a tone deaf kind of way. You still haven't responded to why the US has delayed shipping ammo to Israel.

Look at you still trying to justify hamas. Have you laminated your card?

It’s an election year and with the protesters Biden has to play the game. If you’re trying to imply the US is not with Israel then you’re wrong. You’re the person who isn’t with Israel. How much ammo has the US shipped to hamas?

Look at you still trying to justify hamas. Have you laminated your card?

It’s an election year and with the protesters Biden has to play the game. If you’re trying to imply the US is not with Israel then you’re wrong. You’re the person who isn’t with Israel. How much ammo has the US shipped to hamas?
Have you thought about a career in stand up?

• Love
Reactions: TC Nole OX

Saying we will cause more collateral damage if you don't give us what we want is an interesting strategy.

They're saying that they're going in regardless.
Do you want them to use less precise tools, or not?

Dec 15, 2023

Earlier this week, both CNN and The Washington Post reported that the U.S. intelligence this community believes that 40 to 45 percent of the bombs that Israel has dropped in Gaza were unguided so-called dumb bombs, as opposed to precision munitions, which are much more accurate.
Israel says it has struck over 22,000 terror targets in Gaza since the Hamas attacks on October 7.

I was quoting you, sheepdip. The occupation of Palestine, the October 6 attack, the Jewish retaliation, your anecdotal evidence re: Palestinians at the airport…

Like the Moody Blues said: https://genius.com/1437295/The-mood...satin/Which-is-right-and-which-is-an-illusion
“….we decide which is right
And which is an illusion.”

Any of you people ever figure out a way to rationalize Bibi’s funneling boatloads of American taxpayer money to those Hamas ‘Nazis’ yet?

No?

Didn’t think so.
Nothing you are saying is doing anything other than demonstrate you are a nazi. You are the person reincarnated justifying the need for Jewish ghettos, trains to the camps, and the final solution

**** you nazi

Now that I think of it, several of those were mixed groups; a couple of people from Gaza City with friends from Detroit/Ohio/LA, etc. who in turn spoke fluent Arabic ... and English.
200.webp

Nothing you are saying is doing anything other than demonstrate you are a nazi. You are the person reincarnated justifying the need for Jewish ghettos, trains to the camps, and the final solution

**** you nazi
🤣 🤣 🤣

I’m a pacifist.

Nazis were aggressors.

Your knowledge of history is confusing at best.

Reactions: GOHOX69
You are not buying that Palestinian's sometimes visit friends and relatives in the U.S.? ... and the whole crowd then takes an excursion to some touristy spot in the U.S.? ... such as Las Vegas? or Nashville? or Miami? or Hollywood?

This happens with people from all over the World.

............................................................................................

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT