ADVERTISEMENT

Trailblazer Duals

Correct, if that wasn't clear.

No. His pay is fine. This is about scholarship/NIL/budget, etc.

Who's dissing Burroughs? He's not in his prime anymore. His run has been incredible but I don't see him running the gauntlet at 74kg next year. I think his medal run is over, thats all.

You might be the only person in the world that doesn't know that this kind of relationship is strictly forbidden. Good lord.

Vinny Joseph and Mark Hall agree. So do Kyle Snyder and Spencer Lee.

I have always enjoyed your style of writing/posting. Post something thoughtful/correct/interesting...then take it several steps too far. It's entertaining, but when you do that, the point gets lost.

(The above applies for anything other than one of your Brent Metcalf man love posts.)

Ain't getting him.

All the others are a definitely possibility. I think Blaze ends up a 133. So definitely take both Deluca and him if we can. Henckel positionally sound (typical blair guy) and Torres is a tough kid. wrestles really well in non-traditional positions and scrambling.

I wish I had that faith in my fellow Orabs.

You new here? Lol

I thought you were announcing an addition to the bowling team😄😄😄

Lordy, what a rout that was. Just takin care of business.

Does anyone know if Sam Calkins is injured? Our only loss was at 191 (Hwt), and I'm pretty sure Sam would have taken Sacred Heart's wrestler.

Lordy, what a rout that was. Just takin care of business.

Does anyone know if Sam Calkins is injured? Our only loss was at 191 (Hwt), and I'm pretty sure Sam would have taken Sacred Heart's wrestler.
or Jaycee Foeller who is ranked 2nd at 191.

Reactions: bawlmerhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT