ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender teen admits to killing 12-year-old girl, then showing body on Instagram

Not enough discussion on the side effects of irreversible hormone therapies. Just imagine how ****ed up the brain chemistry is in these people.. these people definitely should not be allowed to be in possession of firearms.

Because no non trans person ever raped and murdered a child. . .

I think some of this trans stuff is pretty damn crazy but let's be real here. . . a single trans person committing a crime no matter how horrible proves nothing as plenty of non trans people have committed similar or worse crimes.

Reactions: MilleGinja
Sounds like they were a straight white male when the actual murder was committed. I'm not sure this story fits your agenda the way you want it to.
Correct. He/it was/is a straight male. But now they/them changed genders* to ride the wave of trans-insanity sweeping the nation, hoping to become an alpha trans woman in a women’s prison instead of ending up in a maximum security male prison as a beta little bitch getting ass raped to death. :eek:

* not really possible

Not enough discussion on the side effects of irreversible hormone therapies. Just imagine how ****ed up the brain chemistry is in these people.. these people definitely should not be allowed to be in possession of firearms.

Did the article say this person was taking hormones? What if the person just dressed like the opposite sex? How does that relate to a murder? I get the answers to these questions might not inspire the outrage you're hoping to generate. In fact, your past shows you don't care about the facts, only the narrative.

Did the article say this person was taking hormones? What if the person just dressed like the opposite sex? How does that relate to a murder? I get the answers to these questions might not inspire the outrage you're hoping to generate. In fact, your past shows you don't care about the facts, only the narrative.
The fact that there’s a dead girl?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT