ADVERTISEMENT

Translation needed

This is the type of Trump response I think of, and there are plenty of them, when folks say "Kamala is ignorant, she is stupid" but they don't bat an eye at Trump's idiotic nonsense. It fails to answer the question. It doesn't make sense from a QnA perspective. It doesn't follow basic economic rules and shows he has no understanding of how trade really works.

This is his level of ignorance on every topic, but she is the stupid one....
the bar is so fking low for him. he mumbles this shit and they all just nod their head and go "that's nice"

LOL, did your uncle teach at MIT? The longest tenured professor at MIT, or I've been told. He's very smart!!
That's the kind of funny irony isn't it? His uncle did teach at mit. I've collaborated with mit and have been offered both educational opportunities and a job there. Great place but for now, I'm too old and like the pace of Iowa.

That would have actually been a reasonable, easily defendable answer. No part of his incoherent babbling indicated that in any way. It was more like the rambling of an 8th grader who got called on to discuss Chapter 4 of the book that was assigned to read this week, who'd only read the title.
It was pretty spot on with Billy Madison when Billy gets asked to explain how the Industrial Revolution changed literature forever.

Reactions: SeaPA and GOHOX69
Just admit it. He didn't answer the question. He sounded like an idiot. You are making up what you wanted him to say.

You don't have to tow the line on every little thing for the guy. Im sure he would appreciate it, but he isn't here.
92msrb.jpg

Play the tape.

MAGAts?? A little help? The best part is the applause at the end of that mosh pit of verbiage.
AI couldn't even translate it:

Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka… But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because the child care is, child care couldn't, you know, there's something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it... I want to stay with child care… So we'll take care of it. Thank you

AI Tried: "Well, I would address that issue. We were having a discussion with Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka. When I mention the kind of numbers I'm talking about, it's because child care is crucial. It's something that we need to have in this country; it's a necessity. I want to focus on improving child care... So we’ll make sure it's taken care of. Thank you."

Do you not see that contradiction of all the things you complained about Biden, are just as true of Trump? And yet I rarely seems cons talk about Trump the same way as they did about Biden.
Joe is the current president, he's got the nuclear codes. Trump will be in prison or dead before long.

I'd hold Trump more accountable for his word salad if Harris wasn't as bad or worse. Trump is too old and run down to be president, Harris is just stupid.

AI couldn't even translate it:

Q: What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?

Trump: Well, I would do that and we're sitting down, you know, I was, somebody, we had Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka… But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I'm talking about that because the child care is, child care couldn't, you know, there's something you have to have it in this country, you have to have it... I want to stay with child care… So we'll take care of it. Thank you

AI Tried: "Well, I would address that issue. We were having a discussion with Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka. When I mention the kind of numbers I'm talking about, it's because child care is crucial. It's something that we need to have in this country; it's a necessity. I want to focus on improving child care... So we’ll make sure it's taken care of. Thank you."
TRUMP VANCE 2024
"Not even AI can understand what we're gonna do! "

If he didn't have such a reprehensible character and just overall terrible conduct, he would be sympathetic. Behind all the nonsensical rambling and scattered thoughts are deep insecurities. He wants to be liked and respected. Instead he's adored only by the lowest of the low - think Rifler types - and that is ultimately what reinforces his overall repulsiveness.

Joe is the current president, he's got the nuclear codes. Trump will be in prison or dead before long.

I'd hold Trump more accountable for his word salad if Harris wasn't as bad or worse. Trump is too old and run down to be president, Harris is just stupid.
And it’s a toss up whether or not Trump will have those codes again.

And no, just because you don’t like her politics doesn’t mean she’s stupid. It just means you don’t like her. Which is fine. But you’re giving Trump a pass for the exact same stuff you ripped Biden for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT