ADVERTISEMENT

Trial Balloon for a Coup?

That's why you and Jan are a perfect couple. A perfect couple of fools unable to deal with reality.
Don't let the merry maid fool you, he voted for Trump the traitor. He doesn't want to take ownership for it but he voted for him. I don't care what you think of me. You keep supporting crooks, criminals and traitors if it makes you feel like you made a difference.

Don't let the merry maid fool you, he voted for Trump the traitor. He doesn't want to take ownership for it but he voted for him. I don't care what you think of me. You keep supporting crooks, criminals and traitors if it makes you feel like you made a difference.
You voted for Trump too, you just can't accept it. Anyone not voting or voting for any box except Hillary was voting for Trump. When you get mad about Trump, know you helped make him possible. You and Jan are the same.

You voted for Trump too, you just can't accept it. Anyone not voting or voting for any box except Hillary was voting for Trump. When you get mad about Trump, know you helped make him possible. You and Jan are the same.
Don't project your retard sense of logic onto me. Save that for your boy toys. They might think you're clever. You don't impress me.

There's a flaw in your self-righteous rambling. You believe that Hillary was a better choice.

For the first time in my adult life, the choices put forth by the major parties were so bad, I could not, in good conscience, vote for either one.

You can keep puking your misguided judgment on others line me, but it was my right to leave the presidential choice blank on the ballot, and I did jus that.

Your opinion on this matter means nothing to me. Your opinion that Hillary was a viable choice is sad and coming from a person of little knowledge on the subject

So criticize all you want, but in my opinion, anyone that voted for either of the major party candidates in this election is gullible at best, and stupid at worst.

Reactions: ScoutRefugee
There's a flaw in your self-righteous rambling. You believe that Hillary was a better choice.

For the first time in my adult life, the choices put forth by the major parties were so bad, I could not, in good conscience, vote for either one.

You can keep puking your misguided judgment on others line me, but it was my right to leave the presidential choice blank on the ballot, and I did jus that.

Your opinion on this matter means nothing to me. Your opinion that Hillary was a viable choice is sad and coming from a person of little knowledge on the subject

So criticize all you want, but in my opinion, anyone that voted for either of the major party candidates in this election is gullible at best, and stupid at worst.
image.gif

Reactions: Jan Itor

Emails and Benghazi? The false equivalency of the "both are bad" narrative is excruciating. If one was less bad, it was your duty to vote. If you truly believe that the results in-office would be identical, then you are lying to yourself. Clearly, their "badness" would manifest itself in completely different ways, and it's hard to believe people simply couldn't make a decision on which direction they'd rather see the country NOT go, if that's what it came down to.

Emails and Benghazi? The false equivalency of the "both are bad" narrative is excruciating. If one was less bad, it was your duty to vote. If you truly believe that the results in-office would be identical, then you are lying to yourself. Clearly, their "badness" would manifest itself in completely different ways, and it's hard to believe people simply couldn't make a decision on which direction they'd rather see the country NOT go, if that's what it came down to.

Hillary is not just defined by emails and Benghazi.

This has been discussed numerous times so I'm not going to discuss it further with you. It won't change your mind or mine, so what's the point.

Hillary is not just defined by emails and Benghazi.

This has been discussed numerous times so I'm not going to discuss it further with you. It won't change your mind or mine, so what's the point.
My point doesn't require a regurgitation of the faults, only that they don't add up to being identical and won't harm our nation in the same ways.

Unless you think they do, you should have voted on which would do less harm. I'm aware you are free to do whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you don't own whatever happens just as much as those who voted for whoever the winner was.

My point doesn't require a regurgitation of the faults, only that they don't add up to being identical and won't harm our nation in the same ways.

Unless you think they do, you should have voted on which would do less harm. I'm aware you are free to do whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you don't own whatever happens just as much as those who voted for whoever the winner was.

Yep, it's an incontrovertible fact that one candidate was a highly qualified and experienced candidate for the job who had spent her adult life in service to her country, while the other was a completely unqualified and intellectually, temperamentally and morally unfit con man who had spend his entire life serving Donald Trump. There was absolutely no comparison between the two, and not rational person who cared at all about the future of our country could have even considered voting for Donald Trump.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Hillary is a crook, a criminal and a traitor; that's pretty much been proven. Not sure who you're talking about here.

If you feel the need to blame someone for your fears, blame me all you want. Whatever helps get to and from your safe space.

If you feel the need to blame someone for your fears, blame me all you want. Whatever helps get to and from your safe space.
Your lack of understanding doesn't change the truth. Make sure to work "snowflake" and "triggered" into your next witty insult/deflection.

Your lack of understanding doesn't change the truth. Make sure to work "snowflake" and "triggered" into your next witty insult/deflection.

I hope you're able to cope with your misplaced blame game. Instead of blaming voter in the general election, maybe you should point to those that nominated the two worst candidates on either side.

Reactions: 86Hawkeye
You guys have a lot of gall. Neither one of you stepped up to the line to be counted and you both think that's a badge of honor. You guys deserve each other.

LOL! Not being a typical sheep and voting for a major party candidate is not stepping up to the line.

LOL! Not being a typical sheep and voting for a major party candidate is not stepping up to the line.
Correct, you are just being a special little princess and refusing to face reality and be counted. You are a spectator.

I hope you're able to cope with your misplaced blame game. Instead of blaming voter in the general election, maybe you should point to those that nominated the two worst candidates on either side.
A lot of people are responsible and many of them hold much more responsibility than you. That doesn't mean you don't share responsibility, which is my only claim, and it's absolutely true.

It is yet to be determined if that's bad or good. You may yet share responsibility for electing the greatest President in modern history? Perhaps you'll be proud?

The singular point is that you own whatever happens. Everyone saw what was coming, Trump was incredibly transparent about his attitude towards immigrants, women, aca, etc. If he continues along the same path as his poorly planned and implemented ban, you will have stood by and just let it happen. That means you share responsibility. If you approve of that path, then congrats, obviously for many Trump voters they're ecstatic. Maybe you are too?

A lot of people are responsible and many of them hold much more responsibility than you. That doesn't mean you don't share responsibility, which is my only claim, and it's absolutely true.

It is yet to be determined if that's bad or good. You may yet share responsibility for electing the greatest President in modern history? Perhaps you'll be proud?

The singular point is that you own whatever happens. Everyone saw what was coming, Trump was incredibly transparent about his attitude towards immigrants, women, aca, etc. If he continues along the same path as his poorly planned and implemented ban, you will have stood by and just let it happen. That means you share responsibility. If you approve of that path, then congrats, obviously for many Trump voters they're ecstatic. Maybe you are too?

You know you're to blame too.

Yes. To a lesser extent. I could have made more calls, given more money, knocked on doors. I'm glad you came around and can admit your responsibility for this.

I did know such thing. I caucused for Kasich. I tried in the primaries to vote for who I thought was the best choice. But far too many idiots put trump at the top. Just like far too many idiots put clinton at the top. And the Democratic party did their part to make sure she was the nominee.

When it came down to those two choices, my conscience finally said it had enough.

So again, point your finger at who you want, but as far as I'm concerned, you're a crybaby that's full of crap.

I did know such thing. I caucused for Kasich. I tried in the primaries to vote for who I thought was the best choice. But far too many idiots put trump at the top. Just like far too many idiots put clinton at the top. And the Democratic party did their part to make sure she was the nominee.

When it came down to those two choices, my conscience finally said it had enough.

So again, point your finger at who you want, but as far as I'm concerned, you're a crybaby that's full of crap.
I understand. It's probably a subconscious defense mechanism or something. It tells you I'm crying when I'm calmly telling the truth, and tells you it's not your fault so you don't have to feel bad. Deep down I'm sure you know.

I understand. It's probably a subconscious defense mechanism or something. It tells you I'm crying when I'm calmly telling the truth, and tells you it's not your fault so you don't have to feel bad. Deep down I'm sure you know.

Did you vote for Hillary in the Primaries?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT