ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s main Impeachment Attorney was in the room when Trump asked Bolton..

UncommonBlandCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

That was English. Maybe you could quit bragging about how you sexually assaulted plus size women. Herdsman going to Herdsman.

Is that a MPD thing?

Get off drugs, get help with your delusions, and talk to someone who can help you through the pain of never being loved.

Interesting that GOP Senators were threatening to call Schiff as a witness....shouldn't Cipollone be testifying now...? This is some sort of conflict of interests I believe.

Reactions: lucas80
That was a shout out to the Seminole diaspora on this board. @DANC (?) was forever misspelling words and a classic post had his version of gonorrhea. It was a long time ism after that.

Reactions: hawkfan0319
Why is it your mission to hijack every thread? Does having a micro penis cause this much anger that you feel the need to attack innocent posters.

There, there, there. Stop projecting. Those men your mom picked up on the street corner aren't here to beat you anymore. The drugs she used while pregnant with you are long in the past. Please, for all of us, seek help for your mental and physical inadequacy issues.

I thought at first this was another Prime account, but amazingly this one is dumber than prime.

Nailed it.

Again, this is why Moscow Mitch has to cram this thing so fast. The longer it lasts, the more will come out. It's easy to ignore stuff when you are in the Fox bubble. But, when you take an oath to do your duty in an impeachment trial, and history is watching, more information gets really tricky if your goal is to organize a cover up.

Reactions: cigaretteman
There, there, there. Stop projecting. Those men your mom picked up on the street corner aren't here to beat you anymore. The drugs she used while pregnant with you are long in the past. Please, for all of us, seek help for your mental and physical inadequacy issues.

So original. Weak. Come back when you got some game. Everything you say is regurgitated from my previous posts.

Well, it was a complete sentence so I suppose that's an improvement. Although you are missing punctuation. At least you didn't take the time to actually use a real word for a screen handle that will be banned in a few hours.

You do realize the 2 people who liked your post are 2 of the most hated people on here. Seems like you keep good company.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT