ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 312, Biden 226

No idea? Other than the felon and Fux news tell them how bad things are in this country and only the orange savior can save them…and they are shallow enough to believe them. But then again I was believing people when I heard Biden was sharp as a razor too…so shame on us all….
Because the problems they are experiencing are complicated and require them to sacrifice a bit and work more to effectively solve. On the other hand, you can listen to the orange criminal who just says it's all the immigrant's fault so you should be mad at them and vote for me. It is much easier to do that than take personal responsibility for things and deal with they yourself. And when nothing happens it will continue to be "blame the immigrants" and also Democrats. So vote for me.

Because the problems they are experiencing are complicated and require them to sacrifice a bit and work more to effectively solve. On the other hand, you can listen to the orange criminal who just says it's all the immigrant's fault so you should be mad at them and vote for me. It is much easier to do that than take personal responsibility for things and deal with they yourself. And when nothing happens it will continue to be "blame the immigrants" and also Democrats. So vote for me.
I'm in. I blame the illegal immigrants and the dems so I am voting for trump

No way Biden weighs 226 pts. And Trump is on the fatty drugs. So he’s probably under 250

Reactions: Huey Grey
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is on tapeworms to drop weight.
The only reason Trump is here tobother you is the one your mind can’t process. The societal pushback to the leftist corruption and managerial ineptitude gives Trump life again. His 4 years of peace, economic prosperity, border security and police support. Meanwhile, the Ukranian grift exceeds 113B. Think of what could have been done to our crumbling country

The only reason Trump is here tobother you is the one your mind can’t process. The societal pushback to the leftist corruption and managerial ineptitude gives Trump life again. His 4 years of peace, economic prosperity, border security and police support. Meanwhile, the Ukranian grift exceeds 113B. Think of what could have been done to our crumbling country
He lost millions of jobs. He blew off any form of leadership during COVID. What are you talking about economic prosperity and social stability?

Noted. All the same why are the Rs supporting a compromised felon?

would you agree that if Nicki Haley had been the nominee she would be doing even better than Trump in state by state polls?

I have said it before; in the primaries/caucuses, the Republicans should have voted for a candidate who had the potential to serve 8 years AND who didn't have a million tons of baggage

Just shows how many gullible, piece of shit humans there are in this country

Its interesting talking to people. I have a family member who's a vet; he's voting for Trump. I bring up, among other things, Trump calling John McCain a loser for getting captured. He found that to be disgusting but he still is going to vote for Trump because he can't stand Biden, his policies, the inflation, the disaster at the border, etc.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
It does appear that a lot of people are simply not going to vote.
When we truly need a president is in time of crisis. Someone we have confidence in and calm people down. Trump’s last two crises do not inspire confidence. Add in he’ll be surrounded by D teamers and suck ups. It’s going to be a disaster.
During Coronavirus his biggest concern was the ratings of the press conference. Not that they were helpful. January 6th, he did nothing for three hours while the Capitol was under attack.
There is a pattern with Trump. Lots of big talk and showmanship. That always ends in disaster for everyone but him.

When we truly need a president is in time of crisis. Someone we have confidence in and calm people down. Trump’s last two crises do not inspire confidence. Add in he’ll be surrounded by D teamers and suck ups. It’s going to be a disaster.
During Coronavirus his biggest concern was the ratings of the press conference. Not that they were helpful. January 6th, he did nothing for three hours while the Capitol was under attack.
There is a pattern with Trump. Lots of big talk and showmanship. That always ends in disaster for everyone but him.
he knew it wasn't his people on jan 6th, why go out of his way to get involved with pelosi and her regime?

he knew it wasn't his people on jan 6th, why go out of his way to get involved with pelosi and her regime?
He was POTUS, One phone call to bring in the military. For god sakes he did nothing. Even if that’s what u believe. The oath says will protect against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Don’t be an absolute moron. Just be a half wit such as me.
Also he’s going to pardon Pelosi’s people?

Last edited:
He was POTUS, One phone call to bring in the military. For god sakes he did nothing. Even if that’s what u believe. The oath says will protect against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Don’t be an absolute moron. Just be a half wit such as me.
Also he’s going to pardon Pelosi’s people?
wrong he had set up the military to be there a few weeks before that, in preparation. and pelosi had to sign off on it because she was in charge of the capitol police and SHE TURNED it down. he's going to pardon his people who were wrongly convicted.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Just shows how many gullible, piece of shit humans there are in this country
Why not use deplorables because that worked so well for Hillary. The only good democrat is a dead democrat that doesn't vote. Not so fond of the dead ones that vote.

What aspects of Trump's presidency did you like?
I know you weren’t talking to me but personally I enjoyed having a little bit of money in my banking account when he was president. That hasn’t happened with Biden. And honestly that’s the most important thing for myself and my family. Being able to stay afloat. If you don’t have any money most of the other talking points don’t really matter.

I know you weren’t talking to me but personally I enjoyed having a little bit of money in my banking account when he was president. That hasn’t happened with Biden. And honestly that’s the most important thing for myself and my family. Being able to stay afloat. If you don’t have any money most of the other talking points don’t really matter.
I can respect that, but how much of that is due to actions Biden specifically took vs circumstances that affected everyone? I’m referring to how screwed up inflation got, especially due to Covid and everything that got impacted as a result.

I might disagree to the extent, but I’d agree that some of the spending (both Trump and Biden) had an impact on inflation, but also much of the causes behind the leap it took would have happened regardless of who was president.

I can respect that, but how much of that is due to actions Biden specifically took vs circumstances that affected everyone? I’m referring to how screwed up inflation got, especially due to Covid and everything that got impacted as a result.

I might disagree to the extent, but I’d agree that some of the spending (both Trump and Biden) had an impact on inflation, but also much of the causes behind the leap it took would have happened regardless of who was president.
Ok but by year 4 shouldn’t I be seeing some improvement? I am spending much less money on hobby/vacation/fun money than what I did under trump yet we still have less money in the bank now. At some point that should fix itself right?
Why after 4 years of having less money would i think Biden will all of a sudden turn it around in the next 4 years?

Ok but by year 4 shouldn’t I be seeing some improvement? I am spending much less money on hobby/vacation/fun money than what I did under trump yet we still have less money in the bank now. At some point that should fix itself right?
Why after 4 years of having less money would i think Biden will all of a sudden turn it around in the next 4 years?
Well, inflation for one has gone down over his presidency.

At the same time, it has been established that at least some companies took advantage of inflation and such to hike their prices (with some justification to be fair); but didn’t lower their prices when things improved.

I guess I’m wondering why you’re holding Biden responsible for you having less money to spend?

Well, inflation for one has gone down over his presidency.

At the same time, it has been established that at least some companies took advantage of inflation and such to hike their prices (with some justification to be fair); but didn’t lower their prices when things improved.

I guess I’m wondering why you’re holding Biden responsible for you having less money to spend?
Well I have the same job, house and family minus adding a little one less than a year old. One would think having that stability I should have more money in the bank account. At the very least it should be the same year after year. Yet all the essentials in life are costing more and more under his watch. I guess that’s why I would hold him accountable.

Your focus should be on getting a job.
MAYBE HE CAN GET A JOB IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES DISHING UP WARM PLATES OF SEMEN AND SOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW ALL OF DA RADICAL MARXIST BETA CUCKS LOVE THAT MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THEY LOVE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA MORGAN FREEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ABOUT YOU LOONY LIBTAHDS MOVE UP TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND WORK FOR ME AND DA FOOKIN HITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE PAY ABOUT $2.14 AN HOUR, PLUS TWO ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE DAILY WITH YOUR LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE PARADISE COMPARED TO THE TRASH LIVES YOU FOOKIN LOSAHS ARE LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Ree4
Well I have the same job, house and family minus adding a little one less than a year old. One would think having that stability I should have more money in the bank account. At the very least it should be the same year after year. Yet all the essentials in life are costing more and more under his watch. I guess that’s why I would hold him accountable.
What controls does Biden have over prices?

Why do you think Trump would make things better? What policies has he proposed that would help?

Reactions: BrianNole777
I've already said the Dems screwed up. When will the Rs say the same about Trump?
I’m a R and would LOVE someone other than Trump.

I’d guess the MAJORITY of R’s would say the same.

Yes there are diehard Trump supporters, but it’s a lot smaller than what most of you on here would like to think.

Why do you think Trump would make things better? What policies has he proposed that would help?
Trump will probably make it worse. The markets are already factoring in Trumpflation into their forecasts.

I’m a R and would LOVE someone other than Trump.

I’d guess the MAJORITY of R’s would say the same.

Yes there are diehard Trump supporters, but it’s a lot smaller than what most of you on here would like to think.
No shortage of them here.

Apparently none.
I have no idea but I’m not sure groceries can go up much more than they already are. I saw a video the other day where someone was talking about an online grocery order they had a couple of years ago that was around $100. He went back recently and for fun he hit the buy this order again button and his same order was over $400.
Am I just supposed to sit here for another 4 years hoping that Biden does something in the next 4 years or should i choose someone else new that might do something or go back to Trump and see if he can bring prices back down to an affordable rate.
If Biden doesn’t have any control over the prices of items, why do presidential candidates always talk about making items much more affordable?
Is that not a lie then every time they talk about it? I thought only one candidate was a liar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT