ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 312, Biden 226

Apparently none.

I have no idea but I’m not sure groceries can go up much more than they already are. I saw a video the other day where someone was talking about an online grocery order they had a couple of years ago that was around $100. He went back recently and for fun he hit the buy this order again button and his same order was over $400.
Am I just supposed to sit here for another 4 years hoping that Biden does something in the next 4 years or should i choose someone else new that might do something or go back to Trump and see if he can bring prices back down to an affordable rate.
If Biden doesn’t have any control over the prices of items, why do presidential candidates always talk about making items much more affordable?
Is that not a lie then every time they talk about it? I thought only one candidate was a liar.
Didn't say he had none; but we're all smart enough to know I hope that POTUS always gets too much credit when the economy goes well, and too much blame when it doesn't.

They talk about it because voters are dumb.

Again tho - what policies has Trump proposed thus far that would have any impact on prices?

I know you weren’t talking to me but personally I enjoyed having a little bit of money in my banking account when he was president. That hasn’t happened with Biden. And honestly that’s the most important thing for myself and my family. Being able to stay afloat. If you don’t have any money most of the other talking points don’t really matter.

remember when candidates used to ask "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"

a lot of people would say they are worse off, that our border is worse off, etc.

What aspects of Trump's presidency did you like?
It was great. Lowered taxes, produced energy here, gas was cheaper. Shut down illegal immigration. Economy was great. No wars peace thru strength. Relocated capital of Israel. Got judges approved. Life was wonderful.

remember when candidates used to ask "are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"

a lot of people would say they are worse off, that our border is worse off, etc.

Remember when we had a thread a week ago and a majority on this board were better off?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...ff-than-you-were-four-years-ago.445791/page-5

Pepperidge Farm remembers. I'm surprised you didn't know about the linked thread being the GIAOT sell appointed hall monitor

Reactions: sober_teacher
Remember when we had a thread a week ago and a majority on this board were better off?

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...ff-than-you-were-four-years-ago.445791/page-5

Pepperidge Farm remembers. I'm surprised you didn't know about the linked thread being the GIAOT sell appointed hall monitor
Yea it wasn’t biased at all. Hahahaha every liberal said they were better off now and every republican said they were better off 4 years ago. Except most democrats that were better off now were because of other aspects in life and not because of Biden. Because the president has no control over the economy apparently. But it sounds like he must have great ideas in place if he's re-elected

He was POTUS, One phone call to bring in the military. For god sakes he did nothing. Even if that’s what u believe. The oath says will protect against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Don’t be an absolute moron. Just be a half wit such as me.
Also he’s going to pardon Pelosi’s people?
He did less than nothing. He coddled the invaders. Called them great people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT