ADVERTISEMENT

Trump a Russian agent?

I think it can be both. Trump is an idiot but he has clever handlers.
48149234.jpg

_102568774_captureasdf333.jpg

Did any of you lemmings read the 9th paragraph of the NY Slimes article?

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel’s office both declined to comment.

No evidence has emerged publicly that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took direction from Russian government officials. An F.B.I. spokeswoman and a spokesman for the special counsel’s office both declined to comment.

Yeah....that crazy thing about the American justice system how "evidence" gets presented at trial......

Yeah....that crazy thing about the American justice system how "evidence" gets presented at trial......
If that's the case, this shit shouldn't be aired on daily basis then. You're doing what the Russians could only dream of...bring down democracy. It sure helps with elections though. Try again.

Why not highlight in red the word -publicly? No comment from the special counsel's office? See where I'm going with this?

Cool caveat. Then you don't fry someone until he has his day in court. The 1st 2 words are...which you seem to gloss over..."NO EVIDENCE".

His own mouth is frying him more than these articles..........and this is called the free press and this stuff has went on since the start of our country.

Not necessary, you got the point. Nice try though.
Tell me, Genius. If he's so soft on Russia, why did he just put a military base in Poland 86 miles from Russia? Why has he been expelling Russian diplomats? Why did he send lethal weapons to Ukraine?

It's mind control of the ignorant masses.

It's the very responsibility of the free press to call out government corruption.

Tell me, Genius. If he's so soft on Russia, why did he just put a military base in Poland 86 miles from Russia? Why has he been expelling Russian diplomats? Why did he send lethal weapons to Ukraine?

Cause he's getting to old for this shit?

If that's the case, this shit shouldn't be aired on daily basis then.

Publicly accessible information "shouldn't be aired"?

That sounds like advocating "Russian censorship".....see, we got this little thing called the First Amendment here in America, Komrade.

If that's the case, this shit shouldn't be aired on daily basis then. You're doing what the Russians could only dream of...bring down democracy. It sure helps with elections though. Try again.

No kidding. Talk about being an unwitting Russian asset.

That sounds like advocating "Russian censorship".....see, we got this little thing called the First Amendment here in America, Komrade.
Sure it should. Should it air when "no evidence emerged publicly"? From unsubstantiated or unnamed sources or citing people familiar with the investigation? It's pure propaganda as Richard Stengel said above.

Censorship is what the US gov did to Rt America. Mustn't have dissent and people thinking outside the allowable narrative.

Insert Komrade for Hitler and this describes you to a T

hitlerbook.JPG

You tell me genius, where did I post he was soft on Russia. trump is beholding to trump, so just be patient and you will eventually find out. Watch something besides faux snooze. Over 7000 lies by trump and you still defend him.

Yeah - because it hasn’t been a secret. We’ve known every time he reports to his handler.

You tell me genius, where did I post he was soft on Russia. trump is beholding to trump, so just be patient and you will eventually find out. Watch something besides faux snooze. Over 7000 lies by trump and you still defend him.
Why do you consistently and falsely equate that to defending Trump? The fake news is MSM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT