ADVERTISEMENT

Trump a Russian agent?

Pics of Russian agent:

Keri%20Russell%20-%20Hot%20on%20set%20of%20The%20Americans%20in%20White%20Plains-12.jpg

0zLrZU1.jpg

square_nrm_nrm_1425577919-elle-tv-star-lingerie-the-americans.jpg
keri+russell+scott+speedman+IMG.jpg

MV5BMTU4NzE4OTY3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ2OTA5NDE@._V1_.jpg

YXp.gif

giphy.gif

The person pretending to be president is the subject of FBI investigations of acting as an agent and working on behalf of Russia and this is no big deal? No agency opens a case against the POTUS without a damn good reason.

Yes, he’s too stupid to be anything but his underlings certainly were(are), the buck should stop at the top.

One of those investigations was criminal. It was investigatory stages in the article. I think we know why the Orange Turd wanted the Wall to be "the story" for the next news cycles.

Reactions: dekhawk
I'm sure there's a 'There's always a tweet' tweet for this.
I’m guessing about 4 am it’s going to slip into crazy time in the WH.
Sanders comments about Obama were meant for an audience of one. Expect a few comments about Hillary, Obama, AOC, and a savage destruction of Rosie O’Donnell.

The best way to restore public faith in government institutions is to “send Hillary to prison“, according to Hollywood icon Morgan Freeman, who warns that unless the former First Lady’s crimes are seen to be punished, “everyday Americans will forever know, deep down, that there is one law for those with money and power, and another for the rest of us.”
“Hillary should be in jail for her unlawful deeds and President Trump should absolutely, absolutely make sure this happens to send the very strong message that no-one, and I mean no-one, is above the law in the United States of America,” Morgan Freeman said in New York while promoting National Geographic’s new docu-series The Story of Us.
Responding to a question about why he thinks President Trump has not yet fulfilled this particular campaign promise, Freeman laughed and said and looked up at the heavens before saying, “Goddamnit man, you were elected for this very reason, lock that bitch up!”
After being accused of political incorrectness, Freeman laughed again, saying “It’s all about being loving and caring these days, isn’t it?“

“The most loving and caring thing we as a society can do for Hillary Clinton is lock her up where she can get professional and institutional help and prevent her hurting herself or anyone else.”

The veteran actor, who remains as professionally active as at any point in his long career, cannot be accused of partisan bullying. It appears the 80-year-old star is simply a straight shooter who would prefer politicians and public figures are held to the same standards as everyone else.
In September the Shawshank Redemption star appeared in a viral video demanding President Trump speak directly to the American people about the extent of Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

While insisting that the Kremlin’s election interference is “no movie script,” and that he did not know whether the allegations were true or not, Morgan said, “we need our president to speak directly to us and tell us the truth.”
“We need him to sit behind the desk in the Oval Office and say, ‘My fellow Americans. During this past election, we cam under attack by the Russian government,” Freeman demands Trump to say, adding, ‘I’ve called on Congress and our intelligence community to use every resource available to conduct a thorough investigation to determine exactly how this happened.’”

The best way to restore public faith in government institutions is to “send Hillary to prison“, according to Hollywood icon Morgan Freeman, who warns that unless the former First Lady’s crimes are seen to be punished, “everyday Americans will forever know, deep down, that there is one law for those with money and power, and another for the rest of us.”
“Hillary should be in jail for her unlawful deeds and President Trump should absolutely, absolutely make sure this happens to send the very strong message that no-one, and I mean no-one, is above the law in the United States of America,” Morgan Freeman said in New York while promoting National Geographic’s new docu-series The Story of Us.
Responding to a question about why he thinks President Trump has not yet fulfilled this particular campaign promise, Freeman laughed and said and looked up at the heavens before saying, “Goddamnit man, you were elected for this very reason, lock that bitch up!”
After being accused of political incorrectness, Freeman laughed again, saying “It’s all about being loving and caring these days, isn’t it?“

“The most loving and caring thing we as a society can do for Hillary Clinton is lock her up where she can get professional and institutional help and prevent her hurting herself or anyone else.”

The veteran actor, who remains as professionally active as at any point in his long career, cannot be accused of partisan bullying. It appears the 80-year-old star is simply a straight shooter who would prefer politicians and public figures are held to the same standards as everyone else.
In September the Shawshank Redemption star appeared in a viral video demanding President Trump speak directly to the American people about the extent of Russia’s meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

While insisting that the Kremlin’s election interference is “no movie script,” and that he did not know whether the allegations were true or not, Morgan said, “we need our president to speak directly to us and tell us the truth.”
“We need him to sit behind the desk in the Oval Office and say, ‘My fellow Americans. During this past election, we cam under attack by the Russian government,” Freeman demands Trump to say, adding, ‘I’ve called on Congress and our intelligence community to use every resource available to conduct a thorough investigation to determine exactly how this happened.’”
@86Hawkeye

Couple all the NYTs info, with this little nugget:

In December, 2016, a certain outgoing President (likely already warned by and concerned at what was known at the time about Trump) signed an EO changing the rules of intel sharing from NSA and FBI. Prior to the EO, FBI could only get summaries of information from NSA upon request. After the EO, FBI was able to access raw intel in realtime. That means any partner agency/ally that worked with us who eavesdropped on Trump or associates could hand that over to NSA and then to FBI.

Then, couple this info with the FACT that the FBI investigation outlined in the NYTs was handed over to Mueller, which means Mueller was running TWO investigations: One into the 2016 election mess and before; ANOTHER going on in realtime, using info collected from various spy agencies to coordinate with other internally gathered info from FBI FISA warrants.

Ergo: if ANY other agencies/allies around the world eavesdropped on the Helsinki meeting, Mueller has the tapes.

Me thinks he doth protest too much. For those that think trump is too stupid to be an agent, that may be right and we'll find out. But, because he is stupid may be why he does things like obstruction of justice right in plain sight. My opinion is the feds won't get him for much of anything, that is, other than money laundering, obstruction of justice and conspiracy to collude. He isn't going down as the most corrupt president in history for nothing.

Me thinks he doth protest too much. For those that think trump is too stupid to be an agent, that may be right and we'll find out. But, because he is stupid may be why he does things like obstruction of justice right in plain sight. My opinion is the feds won't get him for much of anything, that is, other than money laundering, obstruction of justice and conspiracy to collude. He isn't going down as the most corrupt president in history for nothing.

You don't have to realize you're a Russian asset, to be a Russian asset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT