ADVERTISEMENT

Trump aide resigns

This is HROT! If you're going to make a reference like that, we need PICS (you're welcome)! I'd guess more actually, hotter than Lewinsky despite the RBF.
1000x-1.jpg

Just a coincidence that he decides to stay home to monitor hurricane response because Florida is viewed as a "tossup" State for 2020?

Or is he staying home to divert assets to protect Mar a Lago?

This is HROT! If you're going to make a reference like that, we need PICS (you're welcome)! I'd guess more actually, hotter than Lewinsky despite the RBF.
1000x-1.jpg

Trump sure does like to keep some attractive women on his staff.

Gee I wonder why that is.

Reactions: dekhawk
Just a coincidence that he decides to stay home to monitor hurricane response because Florida is viewed as a "tossup" State for 2020?

Or is he staying home to divert assets to protect Mar a Lago?

I would say the more likely reason is he hates traveling and having to prepare for meetings so he will use any excuse available. For example, Denmark won't sell us Greenland.

I would say the more likely reason is he hates traveling and having to prepare for meetings so he will use any excuse available. For example, Denmark won't sell us Greenland.

I doubt that, I think he likes traveling to some extent.

However his aides probably convinced him to stay at the WH for appearances sake. And the Denmark thing has a lot to do with his ego and personal issues. He's highly insulted when someone tells him no. Because he's so insulted he doesn't want to meet with that person.

Interesting... She was leaking to the press family details? Sounds like a quit/fire.

Politico reported Friday that Madeleine Westerhout bragged during an off-the-record dinner that she had a better relationship with Trump than his daughters Ivanka and Tiffany, and also that, in Politico’s words, the President “did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.”

Politico reported Friday that Madeleine Westerhout bragged during an off-the-record dinner that she had a better relationship with Trump than his daughters Ivanka and Tiffany, and also that, in Politico’s words, the President “did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.”

Not surprising since she was unwanted and he was hoping to abort her.

I wonder if he's the only POTUS to have attractive women on his "staff"?
And? Is that right if beauty was their only qualification? Is it possible that other presidents hired competent women who also happened to fit your definition of beautiful? Otherwise we are left with the image of a 70+ year old guy who has cheated on all of his wives, and leered at teenage girls while going into restricted areas at beauty pageants… And, well, every other example of Trump being a full blown creep hiring women like Hope Hicks and Madeliene Westerout just because he liked having young ass hanging around.

Westerhout’s departure is significant. She was close to Trump, and his inner circle is tiny. Jared and Ivanka don’t want to be seen with him as they attempt to save their social status for the post WH years.
Don and Tiffany do have a strained relationship. Marla publicly cheated on Don, and when she moved to California with Tiffany, Don rarely saw her. The anger at Marla for cheating on him spilled over into any relationship he tried to have with Tiffany. She would spend Christmas in Aspen with him, and some time over the Summer. Tiffany had poor relationships with Don’s kids from his marriage to Ivana. At one point he went several years without seeing Tiffany.
Westerhout probably did have a better relationship with Don than Tiffany.

And? Is that right if beauty was their only qualification? Is it possible that other presidents hired competent women who also happened to fit your definition of beautiful? Otherwise we are left with the image of a 70+ year old guy who has cheated on all of his wives, and leered at teenage girls while going into restricted areas at beauty pageants… And, well, every other example of Trump being a full blown creep hiring women like Hope Hicks and Madeliene Westerout just because he liked having young ass hanging around.

And? Are you saying these women aren’t qualified?

She was just joking. Doesn't Trump know it was all sarcasm? And anyway it never even happened! Fake News Trump just made it all up! So unfair! What a Nasty Man!

Reactions: lucas80
Wow. POTUS tweeting out threats this morning about enforcing a confidentiality agreement.
Who did MH work for?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Look at what she’s accomplished. Now what have you done except rack up a substantial number of posts on a meaningless forum?

Sold her country and soul down the tubes by serving and supporting an incompetent, unqualified and unfit con man for the most important job on earth?

Reactions: franklinman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT