ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Bucks

I watched a minute of one of those commercials on Fox this week. I used to think stuff like that was a joke, but then the cult members of HORT convinced me that people will buy anything to feel closer to Orange Jesus.

I watched a minute of one of those commercials on Fox this week. I used to think stuff like that was a joke, but then the cult members of HORT convinced me that people will buy anything to feel closer to Orange Jesus.
You are clueless on what MAGA wants. They don’t give two ****s about Trump, they hate you and people that think like you. Trump is just a vessel to their backlash on extreme liberal politics. It’s not ****ing rocket surgery.

All them Trump Bucks are worthless now, because Evil Joe Biden passed an Executive Order that erased all their value.

Only way these poor folks can become whole again, is if they re-elect Trump so he can turn that back around again. AND if they send another $1000-2000 to get $100k more Trump Bucks...

Reactions: sabula
Joe Biden is treated like a substitute teacher of a country and the world can take advantage of him and do anything they want. He’s a victim of elder abuse by his own staff trying to keep the party relevant and secure future employment to the detriment of the US. It’s disgusting. I enjoyed when Joe went off script on Seth Meyers and just talked about his experience and insights having being a career politician and dealing with foreign affairs for a large part of his career. I like that Joe, but we’re getting the puppet Joe and I don’t care for the puppeteers.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Joe Biden is treated like a substitute teacher of a country and the world can take advantage of him and do anything they want. He’s a victim of elder abuse by his own staff trying to keep the party relevant and secure future employment to the detriment of the US. It’s disgusting. I enjoyed when Joe went off script on Seth Meyers and just talked about his experience and insights having being a career politician and dealing with foreign affairs for a large part of his career. I like that Joe, but we’re getting the puppet Joe and I don’t care for the puppeteers.
CSB

I have something way more valuable:

il_fullxfull.2283223649_b4vw.jpg

Joe Biden is treated like a substitute teacher of a country and the world can take advantage of him and do anything they want.

Really?

Mike McCarthy said Biden was a tough negotiator (and outmaneuvered him) during work on Infrastructure and IRA proposals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT