ADVERTISEMENT

Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

"Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate's campaign,"

How hard is this to understand?

I'm seein' over a dozen 3- and 4-syllable words in that description.

Ergo: Very Hard

You say that...but I fully expect Trump to monetize that visit any day now

"act now and you can be the proud owner of a TRUMP brand memorial...tastefully removed from Arlington national cemetery graves"
The NFT card of Trump's visit to Arlington is being produced now. Buy 5 and you might randomly be selected to win a trip to Mar A Lardo to meet President Trump.

Trump and his staffers pull this shit, but MAGAts and loony righties will defend, defend, defend it while they keep chasing after what FOX News/News Max has force-fed them on what they manufactured about Walz & and the dog he made up.

Tiresome repetitive BS.
FIFY

This sums it up quite, succinctly.

Warning: NSFW!

It's time the so-called Liberal MSM was called into question as well. The Corporate Media continues to bend over backwards for Trump because, I don't know, "It's just Trump being Trump! No big deal." "Besides, it helps us get CLICKS!"

Yes, it is a big deal! The MSM has lowered the bar so far to accommodate Trump that they have become complicit in his behavior and in denigrating what this country once stood for.

Call him out! Restore what was once NORMAL, so this country can return to NORMAL!

F! his feelings as well as his Cult Members.

(There was a time in this country that the news media was not concerned with making money. Their job was to simply report the news, in an unbiased fashion, and let the populace decide what was going on. I guess the elimination of the Fairness Doctrine and the rise of "news" corporations like FOX around that same time wasn't an accident.)

It's time the so-called Liberal MSM was called into question as well. The Corporate Media continues to bend over backwards for Trump because, I don't know, "It's just Trump being Trump! No big deal." "Besides, it helps us get CLICKS!"

Yes, it is a big deal! The MSM has lowered the bar so far to accommodate Trump that they have become complicit in his behavior and in denigrating what this country once stood for.

Call him out! Restore what was once NORMAL, so this country can return to NORMAL!

(There was a time in this country that the news media was not concerned with making money. Their job was to simply report the news, in an unbiased fashion, and let the populace decide what was going on. I guess the elimination of the Fairness Doctrine and the rise of "news" corporations like FOX around that same time wasn't an accident.)
The media has never been able to get a handle on Trump. So good for ratings. So hard to fact check when he lies so much, and so brazenly. It is now being whispered that some media members are going light on Trump because they are fearful of what he will do to them personally if he is elected president again. Nicole Wallace said on Lib TV that she has heard from reporters that there is fear he will lock people up and make the courts release them after a stint in jail. Or, at least intimidate them.

• Wow
Reactions: TheCainer

Umm....yeah I agree with every word he said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT