ADVERTISEMENT

Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

It’s really a shame that Trump will likely be buried at one of his private properties when that glorious day arrives.

There’s no way his grave remains urine-free on a daily basis if it was publicly accessible.

No way. They've earned their right to rest in Arlington, and I can forgive their families for making a poor decision.

A former President, on the other hand, should f@cking know better. He and his staff should be whipped across the back of their legs with a car antenna.
The family should know better, too.
They were given the same rules/regs.

They also ignored them.

Reactions: h-hawk
Clever? Yeah, I wouldn't call him that. Effective? Yeah, I would.

He's mastered the BoTH siDes game on HORT and to a regular chorus of lib angst. Boy knows his target and follows through. I can respect the game even if it's a little long in the tooth. It's not like he's the mindless ryan alts. I have hope bins 2.0 shows up with something new at some point. There's potential there.
There is an Iowa nice quality to give someone too much credit.

She’s waiting to bust it out during the debate. Or at least she should.
I am beginning to think the proper debate strategy is to refuse to engage with Trump's buffoonery and keep on message. Deliver some zingers, but don't get into the mud with him. That is what he wants, then no matter what is said the coverage about him and he can spin things. Show to the small band of persuadable voters that she is presidential, and let him show that he's an old guy who can't keep a train of thought, and is an unlikeable schmuck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT