ADVERTISEMENT

Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

I think the point she is trying to make is that Harris didn't bother to go to Arlington. It was a huge swing and a miss since Federal law prohibits these types of campaign photo ops there in the first place.
Harris/Biden have tried everything to distance themselves from this anniversary as possible. However, the stink still follows them.

She’s waiting to bust it out during the debate. Or at least she should.
It IS low hangin’ fruit, I got to admit…..It just shows how “ignorant and disrespectful” Trump and Co. are of traditions and simple concepts of respect….Everything the Orange Turd does is centered about him……every damned time! It never changes.

The Harris campaign staff had zero issues at Arlington.
Here is bins' original post. It's sufficiently vague that it could be interpreted in two ways:

1. Harris' campaign staff had zero issues, proof that Arlington was unfairly targeting Trump.
2. Harris' campaign staff had zero issues, they can follow the rules and act like grownups, unlike Trump's campaign.

Your interpretation of his post depends on how you perceive him. If you perceive him as a (tacit) Trump supporter, you would lean toward No. 1, and No. 2 if a Harris supporter.

Reactions: nelly02
Bins you have to understand the hive,.. If you are not praising Kamala, you are criticizing Kamala, and if you are criticizing Kamala you are at the very least a misogynist, and at worst a potential racist.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Here is bins' original post. It's sufficiently vague that it could be interpreted in two ways:

1. Harris' campaign staff had zero issues, proof that Arlington was unfairly targeting Trump.
2. Harris' campaign staff had zero issues, they can follow the rules and act like grownups, unlike Trump's campaign.

Your interpretation of his post depends on how you perceive him. If you perceive him as a (tacit) Trump supporter, you would lean toward No. 1, and No. 2 if a Harris supporter.

I'm pretty sure he was pointing out that Harris wasn't there. He's been doing the participation trophy schtick for weeks.

Went to the USS Arizona last year. They told us about 15 times on the boat ride over not to take pictures in the section where the names of the men lost that day are listed.

Probably 90% of people took pictures. Absolutely infuriating.
The rules don't apply to them type adults are awful people.

Bins you have to understand the hive,.. If you are not praising Kamala, you are criticizing Kamala, and if you are criticizing Kamala you are at the very least a misogynist, and at worst a potential racist.
Yet you don't seem to understand bins and the little games he likes to play. Trump voters aren't usually that astute so it doesn't surprise me you don't see what the rest of us do.

Reactions: nelly02

Option 3: just pointing out Trump was there (for political reasons IMO) And Harris wasn’t.

Take from that what you will.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
He's not a Trump voter. That's the sad part.
200w.gif

The heartbreaking thing is none of this matters, will have zero impact on his chances to win the election which are still quite high. I have come to terms already with him winning and what that means for our country. We will deserve what we get and never be the same.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The heartbreaking thing is none of this matters, will have zero impact on his chances to win the election which are still quite high. I have come to terms already with him winning and what that means for our country. We will deserve what we get and never be the same.
I've said the same thing a few times on here. I'm at the point where I hope he wins and is worse than advertised in a second term, because this country deserves it.

It's amazing how you people can never acknowledge Trump doing even a single thing wrong. He could pull his pants down and shit in the middle of a street in front of a 100 kids and you'd claim the street was actually a restroom and what he did was perfectly fine.
You are correct. The Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate in Minnesota said so.

Top aide Chris LaCivita was on hand, and seen around Trump. I assume it was either him, or Steven Cheung who shoved the woman. The statement reads like something Trump would rage dictate, and a suck ass like Cheung would immediately release.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Trolls are clever. That rules BoTH siDes out.

Clever? Yeah, I wouldn't call him that. Effective? Yeah, I would.

He's mastered the BoTH siDes game on HORT and to a regular chorus of lib angst. Boy knows his target and follows through. I can respect the game even if it's a little long in the tooth. It's not like he's the mindless ryan alts. I have hope bins 2.0 shows up with something new at some point. There's potential there.

Clever? Yeah, I wouldn't call him that. Effective? Yeah, I would.

He's mastered the BoTH siDes game on HORT and to a regular chorus of lib angst. Boy knows his target and follows through. I can respect the game even if it's a little long in the tooth. It's not like he's the mindless ryan alts. I have hope bins 2.0 shows up with something new at some point. There's potential there.
Meh it's gotten a bit stale

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT