ADVERTISEMENT

Trump can t post bond

Hell he claimed the same crap with that $400 million cash on hand. Not only did he say he had it, but it was rising substantially every month. It goes beyond a lie. It's pretty much criminal.
The only way I could see him getting 300 million or whatever out of it. Is if a bunch of investors bought it for presidential historical purposes or Clarence Thomas Sugar Daddy type buying Trump‘s home and maintaining it for him.

Can’t believe people think a limited club that probably only makes enough money to pay the bills and can’t be used for anything else is worth so much. It’s alright but it’s not special.
You’d think it was Augusta National.

The only way I could see him getting 300 million or whatever out of it. Is if a bunch of investors bought it for presidential historical purposes or Clarence Thomas Sugar Daddy type buying Trump‘s home and maintaining it for him.

This is what will happen. A benefactor through a bond company.

Maralago alone is worth north of $350M you twit. The stupidity and lack of financial common sense from some people on this OT board is astonishing.
So it should be easy for Trump to raise the bond, right? Put up MAL as collateral for his loan, right?

So why hasn't he done it? Why is he still looking for someone to post his bond? Like Warren Buffet, I lack financial common sense, can you explain it to me? Explain why a billionaire like Trump with properties worth hundreds of millions can't post such a small bond?

So it should be easy for Trump to raise the bond, right? Put up MAL as collateral for his loan, right?

So why hasn't he done it? Why is he still looking for someone to post his bond? Like Warren Buffet, I lack financial common sense, can you explain it to me? Explain why a billionaire like Trump with properties worth hundreds of millions can't post such a small bond?
Isn't it kinda funny that Trump owes over $400 million because of financial crimes, and manzi is defending him telling folks on here they have no financial common sense?

Isn't it kinda funny that Trump owes over $400 million because of financial crimes, and manzi is defending him telling folks on here they have no financial common sense?
It's like they don't understand why Trump owes money in the first place. Like they were so far in the Fox bubble they don't realize that the reason he owes $454m is BECAUSE HE FRAUDULENTLY OVERVALUED HIS PROPERTIES. That's not an "opinion," it's a legal fact, and why you can't go by what Trump's team says their value is, and why Trump can't come up with the money: selling all his US properties won't cover it. Do the math:

These are the estimated values, plus his overvalued. Note MAL, but particularly Trump Tower - Overvalue $320m, Actual value, $117m.

Now, take a look at this article:

Trump refinanced his $100m Trump Tower mortgage in 2022. Trump Tower actual value - $117m. Trump's mortgage for it - $100m. See the problem when you are trying to raise $350m? His properties aren't worth what he paid for them.

And that is why Warren Buffet says Trump is a terrible businessman:

“The big problem with Donald Trump was he never went right,” Buffett said, adding that Trump’s strategy of heavily borrowing money to finance acquisitions was flawed from the start.

According to Buffett, Trump managed to secure loans for properties at prices well above their value, creating a significant disparity between his assets’ actual worth and the debt incurred to acquire them.

“He was terrific at borrowing money. If you look at his assets and what he paid for them and what he borrowed to get them, there was never any real equity there,” Buffett said, highlighting the precarious financial foundation on which Trump built his empire.

Can’t believe people think a limited club that probably only makes enough money to pay the bills and can’t be used for anything else is worth so much. It’s alright but it’s not special.
Mar A Lago has value only if Trump is president. From 2017 to 2021 he sold a lot of inflated memberships to people who wanted access to him. Nobody else gets that value from the property.

Mar A Lago has value only if Trump is president. From 2017 to 2021 he sold a lot of inflated memberships to people who wanted access to him. Nobody else gets that value from the property.
It doesn’t even come with a golf course and you’d have such a whiney bitch as a permanent resident.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Susanne Craig was on Lib TV a little while ago. She's a fantastic reporter who has followed Trump's finances for a lot of years. She said that the best play for Trump is to make a friendly sale of a few properties, and then go to the appeal court with an offer of $200-300 million. He put up an offer of $100 million, which was rejected.
One of the dumbest things about all of this according to Craig, was that Trump never settled. He could have settled it 2 yeas ago for a fraction of the amount he's now on the hook for. She thinks NY will immediately attempt to seize any cash assets Trump has, including any assets Trump Org has including payroll. NY could shutter Trump Org almost immediately. The inability to get loans, or do business in NY is going to kill Trump Org, anyway.
In a random, but related item, Donald probably has to guarantee Melanie assets or an income if they get divorced. She has to be pissed that Donald bungled this case so massively.

Maralago alone is worth north of $350M you twit. The stupidity and lack of financial common sense from some people on this OT board is astonishing.
Y a lookin in a mirror. Trump s own quote worth 18mil not me not the judge trumps own appraisal on paper. Plus if it's worth 350 mil that's a good down payment on the fine. Most tru billionares would pay it appeal it and not say a thing.

“The big problem with Donald Trump was he never went right,” Buffett said, adding that Trump’s strategy of heavily borrowing money to finance acquisitions was flawed from the start.

According to Buffett, Trump managed to secure loans for properties at prices well above their value, creating a significant disparity between his assets’ actual worth and the debt incurred to acquire them.

“He was terrific at borrowing money. If you look at his assets and what he paid for them and what he borrowed to get them, there was never any real equity there,” Buffett said, highlighting the precarious financial foundation on which Trump built his empire.

But everyone in RE inflates the value!
Everyone made money in the exchange!
The banks signed off on the values!
Victimless crime!
You just hate him cause he is bringing the govt to task!
Venezuela! Venezuela! Banana Republic!

rubble rubble rubble

Susanne Craig was on Lib TV a little while ago. She's a fantastic reporter who has followed Trump's finances for a lot of years. She said that the best play for Trump is to make a friendly sale of a few properties, and then go to the appeal court with an offer of $200-300 million. He put up an offer of $100 million, which was rejected.
One of the dumbest things about all of this according to Craig, was that Trump never settled. He could have settled it 2 yeas ago for a fraction of the amount he's now on the hook for. She thinks NY will immediately attempt to seize any cash assets Trump has, including any assets Trump Org has including payroll. NY could shutter Trump Org almost immediately. The inability to get loans, or do business in NY is going to kill Trump Org, anyway.
In a random, but related item, Donald probably has to guarantee Melanie assets or an income if they get divorced. She has to be pissed that Donald bungled this case so massively.
Hold on, hold on — are you suggesting that Trump hasn't been playing 4D chess all this time????

Hell yes they were laughing. First, Eric is the red headed stepchild of yhe family. Definitely not the sharpest tack in the box. He has zero respect from anyone. Secondly, give Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser a half billion dollars? I bet those bankers were spitting their lattes out of their noses when they heard that whopper request from someone thats already infamous for not paying their bills.

Lots of tears in recent days. I anticipate a lot more over the next week or two as bank accounts and properties go bye bye.

Always the victim and never the abuser. Sad story.
Well, when one doesn't even get a trial to determine their innocence or guilt then I'd say claiming to be a victim is 100% fair. Amazing seeing so many people cheering for this given trump never even got a trial and the banks allegedly defrauded defended trump. TDS is real.

Less than 5 hours now. Trump is in court for cheating on his wife rn. Looks very unlikely he will get this done. Maybe on his lunch break.

Well, when one doesn't even get a trial to determine their innocence or guilt then I'd say claiming to be a victim is 100% fair. Amazing seeing so many people cheering for this given trump never even got a trial and the banks allegedly defrauded defended trump. TDS is real.
shawn-michaels-suck-it.gif

If Trump didn't get a trail then why is he being made to pay this judgement? Please, explain this. I can't wait to hear your "fact" around this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT