ADVERTISEMENT

Trump cancels another event

971ui2.jpg
vaxF8F.gif

yeah...

you can pull up trump's listed campaign events and see that he has 2 scheduled in georgia in the next week

the campaign obviously feels the need to keep it up in georgia

look i don't know why he canceld that event, but neither do you

you don't have to make up a reason...especially one that is so obviously untrue
What's untrue exactly?

Well that appeared to be the theme here,.. The entire basis of this thread is posting unprovable explanations for why Trump might have canceled an event...

So your complaint is that the explanations on here are “unprovable” so your contribution was to offer an additional unprovable explanation (ie that Trump is only doing events where “needed”)???

The logic checks out

So your complaint is that the explanations on here are “unprovable” so your contribution was to offer an additional unprovable explanation (ie that Trump is only doing events where “needed”)???

The logic checks out
His sole purpose on this board is to protect and defend Mr. Trump.

Reactions: BelemNole
look i don't know why he canceld that event, but neither do you

you don't have to make up a reason...especially one that is so obviously untrue

I think he does have to make up a reason, it's part coping, but also just what he's used to doing. Conservatives/GOP have lived in a primarily imagination based world throughout the Trump era. Some imagine Trump as a normal conservative - you know his policies, not tweets -and some actually believe in the apocalyptic description of reality that Trump presents and that he'll be a savior.

Reactions: McLovin32
His team is definitely hiding him because of his obvious cognitive decline and from the line up above looks like they are sending out surrogates in a bus tour in his place. Trump will be cozy with his Big Mac and juice box watching the coverage from J6 right before diaper change and nap time with Trumpy Bear.

His team is hiding him out on the campaign trail. Is Kamala back in her basement today?

It could be that the campaign feels the win is in the bag. He can only do damage to his chances at this point. They’re running out the clock.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
It could be that the campaign feels the win is in the bag. He can only do damage to his chances at this point. They’re running out the clock.
Hillary did that same thing in 2016. Didn’t work so well. Worked for Biden though.

Is Trump going to attend any of these events and lead the crowd in 39 minutes of swaying to songs from the 1980s again?
Not that Corey Lewandowski and Don Jr aren't show stoppers, and very appealing to moderates, but Donald should be out in public versus chained to the radiator.

Who do you believe has attended more functions since Kamala entered the race?

This close to the election it's important for both candidates to concentrate their efforts where they are most needed,... Trump attending this NRA event would be like Kamala campaigning in San Francisco,.. Not necessary.
Don’t have his travel schedule handy - where is he campaigning instead?

How many rallies has Kamala had since entering the race?
I know that at no rallies she's attended has she stood and swayed for 39 minutes because her brain locked up. I know she's never promised to lock up anyone who disagrees with her at one of her rallies. She's never mumbled about 2000 percent tariffs.
Trump is in serious decline. Why is he holding so few rallies compared to past campaigns, and why is he hiding from the press? Kamala went on Fox for an unfriendly interview, and she held her own. Trump is old and feeble, unable to hold a room anymore.

He's probably just tired of people picking apart his half orange/half corpse look that he's been sporting of late.

Last edited:
Just like Biden. Funny who it is calling it out this time though. I wonder why! Lol

What's the Smith Charity dinner? Was she supposed to be there?
AL Smith white tie event in NYC put on by Catholic diocese in NY.
Candidates have gone traditionally.
Peggy Noonan, sat columnist for WSJ hammered Harris a couple weeks ago for declining.
Will be on PBS at 8:15 pm tonite.

AL Smith white tie event in NYC put on by Catholic diocese in NY.
Candidates have gone traditionally.
Peggy Noonan, sat columnist for WSJ hammered Harris a couple weeks ago for declining.
Will be on PBS at 8:15 pm tonite.
PBS?? I don't watch that commie shit. The only people who do are left wing loons.

Every other Presidential candidate in the general election has attended it over the past 40 years.
Harris will be attending virtually after a full day of work on the campaign trail. Dementia Donald is getting spoon fed jello tonight by Laura Ingraham.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT