ADVERTISEMENT

Trump couldn't stay awake during convention.

Menstruel ear cramping? Based on the Kotex pad he was wearing, this checks out.
Whatever and I'm not voting Trump. Anyone with a soft tissue ear injury knows it hurts a lot and makes for bad sleep. He's still fat and also likely has blood sugar issues eating at a convention center.

The video I posted from Alex Cole is not during the prayer. It’s from 4 minutes after the prayer with this woman on stage.

heyui8s.jpeg

Those are two separate clips that Scruddy opted to cite.

I’ll grant you that Trump isn’t fully asleep but it clearly struggling to stay awake and bored with the content. I admire the lengths you go to defend Trump. It’s okay to say he had a harrowing 48 hours and is exhausted. But Alex Cole’s video is not during the prayer.
To be honest, it has to be hard for trump to stay awake listening to any woman.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Pain medication likely.
That's a good point, he probably called his buddy Doc Ronny Jackson (he often gets confused and calls him Ronny Johnson) who brought a big bag of drugs like he did regularly at the White House. So much adderall and fentanyl and hydrocodone and oxy and morphine flowed through the White House when trump was in office, nothing has ever been seen like it. Trump regularly has to take drugs to function and of course his sons do as well.

Like lying mike lee, one of your superheroes.
I have no idea who Mike Lee is... I know who Spike Lee is.

I don't care If Trump was golfing or not.

That's a good point, he probably called his buddy Doc Ronny Jackson (he often gets confused and calls him Ronny Johnson) who brought a big bag of drugs like he did regularly at the White House. So much adderall and fentanyl and hydrocodone and oxy and morphine flowed through the White House when trump was in office, nothing has ever been seen like it. Trump regularly has to take drugs to function and of course his sons do as well.
You have proof of this right?

You have proof of this right?
Yes, it was widely reported that trump forgot his name and called him Johnson, again showing his confused and addled state. It was also widely reported that Ronny was peddling a vast amount of narcotics to the White House staff during the trump admin, the likes of which had never been seen before. And honestly, trump says what he wants without proof, who cares about proof anymore? He just continuously lies and his bootlickers don't ask for proof.

Yes, it was widely reported that trump forgot his name and called him Johnson, again showing his confused and addled state. It was also widely reported that Ronny was peddling a vast amount of narcotics to the White House staff during the trump admin, the likes of which had never been seen before. And honestly, trump says what he wants without proof, who cares about proof anymore? He just continuously lies and his bootlickers don't ask for proof.
Are those the same boots you're supposed to pull yourself up by the straps of?

I see a person's hands folded behind the President, this could have been during a prayer. It's very common to fold your hands, close your eyes, and bow your head. Some people even get on their knees. It's a position I'm sure you're familiar with.
Ahh, is that the narrative? The guy who never stepped foot in a church his adult life other than for one of his weddings was deep in prayer?
Do you believe God speaks to Donald and uses him as a vessel for his Earthly works?

Busy am of golf wore him out.

Photos are pretty funny. Nothing on his ear when golfing but giant bandage when he walks into the convention.
He's going to wear an oversized bandage for as long as he can milk the publicity. Getting a minor scratch has been tremendous for his ratings.
Sucks for the dead guy, and the other two victims, but Trump views this as being great for him.

Ahh, is that the narrative? The guy who never stepped foot in a church his adult life other than for one of his weddings was deep in prayer?
Do you believe God speaks to Donald and uses him as a vessel for his Earthly works?
No but I believe he was participating in a single prayer. He was being respectful of the situation.

He's going to wear an oversized bandage for as long as he can milk the publicity. Getting a minor scratch has been tremendous for his ratings.
Sucks for the dead guy, and the other two victims, but Trump views this as being great for him.
Here's what I love best about this. He's sporting this comically stupid bandage to squeeze out as much sympathy as possible and he's actually losing ground in polling. To MAGAts he's God. To everyone else, he's an embarrassment.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT