ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Faces Renewed Scrutiny Over Allegations of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Initially filed in federal court in Riverside, California, the lawsuit claimed that Trump and Epstein subjected Johnson to sexual abuse at the age of 13. Despite gaining initial traction, the case was dismissed in May 2016 on procedural grounds, which raised doubts about the credibility of the allegations.

Another version of the lawsuit was filed in June, but reportedly withdrawn months later. A third version of the lawsuit, filed under the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” was withdrawn just days before the 2016 presidential election, citing intimidation and safety concerns.

Trump’s accuser was slated to appear at a press conference in early November 2016. However, her attorney, Lis Bloom, said she had received threats and was too fearful to attend.

Initially filed in federal court in Riverside, California, the lawsuit claimed that Trump and Epstein subjected Johnson to sexual abuse at the age of 13. Despite gaining initial traction, the case was dismissed in May 2016 on procedural grounds, which raised doubts about the credibility of the allegations.

Another version of the lawsuit was filed in June, but reportedly withdrawn months later. A third version of the lawsuit, filed under the pseudonym “Jane Doe,” was withdrawn just days before the 2016 presidential election, citing intimidation and safety concerns.

Trump’s accuser was slated to appear at a press conference in early November 2016. However, her attorney, Lis Bloom, said she had received threats and was too fearful to attend.

Social services take your kids, dad of the year? Way to spend July 4th doing your shut-in thing rather than with them. 😞

Democrats desperation setting in.

Details are hard to sort out but it looks very plausible that Trump raped children. New documents came out three days ago with Trump confirming services with Epstein. Epstein being confirmed raping girls as young as 14. The Fox interview in which Trump proudly says he would declassify the JFK files, the 911 files, but panics and says that declassifying the Epstein files would be a bad idea because it might ruin lives. Trump calling Epstein a terrific guy and saying that he likes them young. Trump's history of sexual assault including rape. Trump's sick comments about his own daughter.

The evidence points in this direction. And Trump's past behavior confirms that he is capable of something like this.

Intimidating someone for speaking up about rape seems like actual desperation. This thing is heating up.

And what about the other 32 women accusing trump of rape? Pretending that’s not a thing is pretty desperate, don’t you think? Or are they all “lying?”
Are there 32 women currently accusing Trump of rape?

Or are you actually talking about the total number of sexual misconduct allegations against him beginning in the 70s?

Details are hard to sort out but it looks very plausible that Trump raped children. New documents came out three days ago with Trump confirming services with Epstein. Epstein being confirmed raping girls as young as 14. The Fox interview in which Trump proudly says he would declassify the JFK files, the 911 files, but panics and says that declassifying the Epstein files would be a bad idea because it might ruin lives. Trump calling Epstein a terrific guy and saying that he likes them young. Trump's history of sexual assault including rape. Trump's sick comments about his own daughter.

The evidence points in this direction. And Trump's past behavior confirms that he is capable of something like this.
Well luckily it has been investigated….

lol, is there a difference in your mind?
Lol I’ve read every one of those women’s complaints against Trump, with multiple having nothing more than “He looked at us up and down in a very sexual way” and “Trump looked under our skirts” and “He stuck his tongue down my throat”

And here you are with “32 women accusing Trump of rape”. Rape?

Reallllly amplifying things to cause a stir. You belong in politics.

Child rapists are the real pussies. Children are the most vulnerable. Which makes them easy targets for confined rapists like Trump.
Do you think if you cry long and hard enough it will make your lie come true concerning President Trump? Is that why jo opened the borders and allowed them in by the 10's of thousands??

Lol I’ve read every one of those women’s complaints against Trump, with multiple having nothing more than “He looked at us up and down in a very sexual way” and “Trump looked under our skirts” and “He stuck his tongue down my throat”

And here you are with “32 women accusing Trump of rape”. Rape?

Reallllly amplifying things to cause a stir. You belong in politics.
So you've also read the complaints of Trump's ex wife accusing him of rape and battery, right? Or him being found liable for rape, right?

JB and Ashley

Remember when I busted you yesterday posting under another handle and you acted like it didn’t happen? Pretty cool of you.

Remember when I busted you yesterday posting under another handle and you acted like it didn’t happen? Pretty cool of you.

Still not on ignore?

Remember when I ****ed with you yesterday? You are still embarrassing yourself.

In the MAGA crowd, no one cares. His inept actions killed thousands from COVID and the MAGA crowd just doesn't care. Even if it killed someone in their immediate family. You know they would die sometime anyway.

Anything is OK with the Trump voter.
Thanks for the good comedy this morning.
I didn’t want to go back to work this morning for one day before the weekend arrives. But knowing I’m not crying about covid 4 years later makes me realize it could be worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT