ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hands Out Happy Meals

Nice Ashley biden diary reference.

Did you notice how small those fry boxes looked in trump's giant hands btw? Those larges looked like smalls! Or maybe that's just shrinkflation thanks to bidenomics. Hard to tell which of the two it is..
You mean the infamous Tiny Hands Trump? 😂😂 did he also toss out rolls of paper towels?

Reactions: GOHOX69
Oh it's very easy to call him tiny hands trump. Ever see him try to drink a glass of water? Looks like a man with cerebral palsy. Can't even get it to his mouth with those tiny hands.
Is he still drooling over Arnold Palmer's penis? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh it's very easy to call him tiny hands trump. Ever see him try to drink a glass of water? Looks like a man with cerebral palsy. Can't even get it to his mouth with those tiny hands.
I've only ever seen him drink diet coke tbh. He made that cup look tiny, of course.

• Haha
I've only ever seen him drink diet coke tbh. He made that cup look tiny, of course.
Surely you've seen many many of the videos on the Internet of him trying to drink a glass of water. Two hands trying to grasp it, shaking all over the place, water spilling everywhere. My Gosh he looks like a third grader trying to drink out of a gallon jug.

All you can do is laugh at that picture of Bonespurs the Draft Dodger. So absolutely moronic. I bet his handlers are so proud. Hell... his numerous mugshot pictures were better than that. What an absolute dope! 😂😂

Last edited:
All you can do is laugh at that picture of Bonespurs the Draft Dodger. So absolutely moronic. I bet his handlers are so proud. Hell... his numerous mugshot pictures were better than that. What an absolute dope! 😂😂
Kamala literally lied about working for McDonald's lol imagine stealing valor from a fry cook 😅

Reactions: 1Hammers1
Imagine the fungal, shit, ass, quaef smell emanating in that confined space.

Disgusted Funk GIF by Bounce

• Haha
I'm sure he put in his 5-minute shift in order to get free burgers. He was absolutely willing to look like a moron, which he did, in order to get some free burgers. What a dope!

I'm sure he put in his 5-minute shift in order to get free burgers. He was absolutely willing to look like a moron, which he did, in order to get some free burgers. What a dope!
5 more minutes than Kamala worked at a McDonald's. Again, what kind of drunken idiot steals valor from a fry cook?

Reactions: 1Hammers1
What’s the point of this?

He’s doing the easiest, least offensive part of a normal job once for an hour.

It seems that old fruddy must be pretty worried regarding trump as many times that he's lied and spewed crap in this thread.

Reactions: sabula
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT