ADVERTISEMENT

Teamsters Union Will NOT Endorse Harris

They are literally voting to slice their own throats if they vote Republican. It really makes one question their intelligence.
You guys have had the ball for 12 of the last 16 years and all you do is ruin shit and bitch about what the normal white dude does and now you are surprised a bunch of normal white "dudes" are finally revolting?

Welcome to the team 58% of the 1.3 million teamsters.

You guys have had the ball for 12 of the last 16 years and all you do is ruin shit and bitch about what the normal white dude does and now you are surprised a bunch of normal white "dudes" are finally revolting?

Welcome to the team 58% of the 1.3 million teamsters.
I can’t say I am surprised. Their union has kept their pay higher and benefits stronger. Many must be morons. A little bit of simple research shows plenty of examples of Republicans shattering unions. What are they goin for, less pay and worse benefits? It is mind boggling.

Dems have been the ones to pass and support policies that many of these people love. Social security, Medicare/Medicaid, ACA and several others.

A majority of these union members have little love for the programs you mention,.. They instead, view themselves as the hard working, independent, Americans who end up footing the bill for most of these things,.. They just want government out of their lives, and the Dems aren't moving in that direction...

A majority of these union members have little love for the programs you mention,.. They instead, view themselves as the hard working, independent, Americans who end up footing the bill for most of these things,.. They just want government out of their lives, and the Dems aren't moving in that direction...
Republicans aren't exactly moving in that direction either.

It becomes a question of degree,.. and if you want less government Republicans get the nod.
I disagree. Republicans love government. Also, if all these "programs" these people hate so much, why didn't Rs get rid of them when they had all the power back when Trump was President?

This is where modern day Republicans don't match up with what they say they want. The old "fiscal" conservative is a figment of your imagination but you don't realize that.

Reactions: Bearhawk0505
I disagree. Republicans love government. Also, if all these "programs" these people hate so much, why didn't Rs get rid of them when they had all the power back when Trump was President?

Never said the programs in question were hated, I said there was little love for them,... And neither part could simply get rid of them anymore, as there are far too many voters receiving checks in the mail, and the retribution at the ballot box would be off the charts,.. Sink or swim, we are saddled with these programs.

This is where modern day Republicans don't match up with what they say they want. The old "fiscal" conservative is a figment of your imagination but you don't realize that.
Tell that to the 3 letter agencies that want to make sure no one says anything mean about the dems online.

1) the UAW has endorsed Harris.
2) Don't post Russian disinformation. You commie prick.
The teamsters own internal polling report is Russian disinformation? Read what you wrote, think about it, and explain why you think the average person wouldn't think you're in a cult

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT