ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hands Out Happy Meals

A swing and a miss. Not surprised. You don't seem to understand that it takes really juvenile responses for the mega maga morons to even understand it. Hell if I bumped it up to an eighth grade level it would be way over their heads. Carry on.
Insults and lies. No wonder you look up to your cult leader. Maybe some day you could be 10% of what she is.

Scruffy. It's his main topic today.
That's just what the GOP marching orders for the day are:
1. Use the Trump/McDonalds photo op to promote the idea Harris never worked there.
2. Reinforce that Trump does NOT have tiny hands.

I am pretty sure ol' Scruddy would eat out of Trumps dirty Depends if that's what it took to make him and his party feel better about the guy they support. Someday he will have a thought of his own, until then you just get to see tired old conspiracy theories that cross his X and FB pages.

That's just what the GOP marching orders for the day are:
1. Use the Trump/McDonalds photo op to promote the idea Harris never worked there.
2. Reinforce that Trump does NOT have tiny hands.

I am pretty sure ol' Scruddy would eat out of Trumps dirty Depends if that's what it took to make him and his party feel better about the guy they support. Someday he will have a thought of his own, until then you just get to see tired old conspiracy theories that cross his X and FB pages.
Harris never did work at McDonald's lol also weird (but not surprising) to see one of the village leftists fantasizing about men eating other men's buttholes

Having to explain things to you libs is such a chore. Freaking flies over your heads most of the time.
"flies over your head" hahahaha good one. Is that what happens to Bonespurs the Draft Dodger each time he craps his pants? 🤣🤣 How is Arnie's dong looking to Bonespurs today? Has he been doing more comparison drooling over it today? Talking more about it? 🤣 What a freak!!

Anybody find it odd that he was making fries instead of taking orders?

Its because convicted felons aren’t allowed to cashier at McDonald’s.

Reactions: GOHOX69

GaEUXn9XUAA0IOH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT