ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has fathered children with three different women

main-qimg-c775d270ad174c58638f84fdf7557a80

I mean...does either side really care when it comes to affairs or shit like that anymore? I certainly don't care. I assume every politician is sleezy to some degree. Some much more than others.

I mean...does either side really care when it comes to affairs or shit like that anymore? I certainly don't care. I assume every politician is sleezy to some degree. Some much more than others.
When it is underaged girls like trump, yes, and when it is rape like trump also yes. Those should preclude one from ever running for president. But I don't think our forefathers ever envisioned a time when people would look the other way.

Reactions: torbee
When it is underaged girls like trump, yes, and when it is rape like trump also yes. Those should preclude one from ever running for president. But I don't think our forefathers ever envisioned a time when people would look the other way.
Soooo yes/no?

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Grossly, he likely believed since slaves were "property" no one would care.

And he was probably right.

Not really. Like almost every aspect of his life and legacy he was very conflicted and knowingly hypocritical on this subject. And I'm not judging him by today's standards, but by his own admissions.

The guy was complex and imperfect, as well as fully aware of the gap between his high minded writings and how he lived his life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT